Respected Contributor

Beekman TSV today - fragrances

Trying to pick a fragrance for the Beekman TSV. 

Anyone have favorites. I'm going between Sweet Grass, Fresh Air and Apricot Honey Tea. 
I am not sensitive to smells.

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman TSV today - fragrances

@Valstybaby wrote:

Anyone have favorites. I'm going between Sweet Grass, Fresh Air and Apricot Honey Tea. 

Thank you.

I have tried fig, orange blossom, ylang ylang and apricot honey & tea which I am using now. I ordered the pot of shimmer last night for the summer because I had the coupon. 

I like them all but I will say the apricot honey is the least scented for me. It smells good but not overly strong like some of the others. The scent doesn't last that long on any of them I don't think which is fine. 

Respected Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

Thank you.

I have tried fig, orange blossom, ylang ylang and apricot honey & tea which I am using now. I ordered the pot of shimmer last night for the summer because I had the coupon. 

I like them all but I will say the apricot honey is the least scented for me. It smells good but not overly strong like some of the others. The scent doesn't last that long on any of them I don't think which is fine. 

Thank you so much, I don't really need either the cream or the soap but they are such a good buy that I can't pass it up. I keep the cream in the basement fridge and hope that prolongs the life. Do you know if they go bad?

Valued Contributor

I've used the Fresh air bar soaps and like it very much. I have not tried the body cream.  I've tried other scents as well and found them to be light. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Valstybaby My two favorites are vanilla absolute and ylang ylang.  I alternate between the two and layer with the shampoo/conditioner, soap, body cream and eau de toilette spray.  

Valued Contributor

Love the apricot honey tea. It really is that “spa” scent. I wish they made a rollerball or perfume oil, one whiff of that fragrance and I just relax a bit.
Honored Contributor

What am I missing? The TSV today is Vionic, and I think tomorrow is HP. I can't find Beekman as a Big Deal either. ??

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom It was the TS today on HSN.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@beach-mom It was the TS today on HSN.

Oh thanks @Linmo ! I've never seen HSN. I can barely keep up with QVC! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

The Beekman body cream is excellent.  Fragrance choice is personal.  Since their products are offered on both HSN and QVC it always makes sense to compare offers... not just for the final price,  but what's included and how that meets your needs.

The last TSV on QVC from Beekman was just under $60,  but included a large # of products,  including a 16 oz body cream,  2 large soaps and 2 small soaps, hand cream, liquid soap, and lip balm.    Yesterdays TS on HSN was the 18 oz body cream with 2 large soaps for $46.    For the difference of $14, on QVC you got the extra 2 smaller soaps, the small hand cream, the lip balm, and the liquid soap.  Trading off the hand cream against the extra 2 oz of body cream,  that extra $14 got you 2 small soaps, the liquid soap, and the lap balm.    So,  even tho the QVC TSV was more money..... it was a great(er) value, at least in my opinion.  The HSN TS was also a great value.  It's a matter of how you evaluate,  the total price, which products you want, and also the fragrances available.

In an effort to help keep the economy going,  I have both the QVC Beekman TSV and the HSN Beekman TS on autoship. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!  Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

If I'm going to be washing my hands dozens of times a day,  I want to enjoy the experience and high quality fragrant soaps are a joy to use.  And then I can use those beautiful body creams to moisturize my hands and again enjoy the fragrance.

I hope everyone stays healthy and enjoys their new products.