Valued Contributor

Beekman TSV question please!!

I've never used any Beekman products. Have only used Philosophy & Josie Maran & I love them both. I am very interested in the Beekman TSV in the scents on A/D. My question is...can I use the soaps on my face?
Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman TSV question please!!

[ Edited ]

@spursfan2 - I'm no expert; I'm new too! But I did ask this question on another thread on the Beauty Forum. I got a trial set last fall that came with an unscented bar. I have used that on my face lately, since I'm not wearing makeup often. But @homedecor1 gave me a lot of help - I ordered the Triple Milk face bars. Check her response to me on the other thread.

I wouldn't use the scented products on my face, but I did order the scented TSV. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom   Yes you can use them on your face and body.  They're very gentle on the skin.  Even the scented.  When I get a soap bar I cut it  diagonally to make 2 pieces.  The bars are so big it's hard to fit into a hand.  The body cream and hand soap are wonderful.

Honored Contributor

I have used their bar soap on my face when I shower - no problem in pure or scented. I have eczema and found their soaps are wonderful

Valued Contributor

thank you everyone for your help! & thank you @luvmybeetle for the tip on cutting the soap. it's hard to tell on television but I thought the bars looked really large. there's a lot of product included in the TSV set & for that value I cant pass it up.
Honored Contributor

@spursfan2   I tried the soap and found that it made my skin feel heavy like there was a coat of something on my skin and my makeup did not go on smoothly.  I also got the same feeling after using some of the other products of theirs.   Nothing works for everyone and Beekman products definitely not for me.

Respected Contributor

@spursfan2 wrote:
I've never used any Beekman products. Have only used Philosophy & Josie Maran & I love them both. I am very interested in the Beekman TSV in the scents on A/D. My question is...can I use the soaps on my face?

I have used the pure on my face before (if it happens to be the bar opened in my shower) but for my face I use the retinol bar alternating each day with the charcoal bar.

Deb