Valued Contributor

Re: Beekman TSV Review and I'm Annoyed

@Ketra wrote:

@pugvette74 wrote:

@Quse wrote:

@pugvette74 wrote:

You are really opposed to the Beekman goat milk soap. I get it! You are making claims that you can not prove.. in between your research info.. "You don't think the "Boys" know what's in the soaps, they have other people make it" How do you know they don't know what's in the soaps. Stating your soapmaker making claims, but no proof that she said that.

Just makes it hard to believe what you are saying is true. Happy that they are on QVC and thousands of people are loving the soaps. You are such an expert answering and correcting peoples answers. Writing 2 reviews, one on the product page and one on the Q Board.. Just feel it's a little overkill.

It is only your opinion, this is my opinion. 

Have a Great Day!

Ok, well, not sure  I can post a link, but here ya go:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18830865

Not opinion. Just research from US National Library of Medicine/National Insitutes of Health. Decide for yourself.

@Quse So misleading. I'm not clicking on your link. I did decide for myself. Love the soaps and the cream. Really love the goats too.

The End!

@pugvette74 @Quse  You cannot argue with Quse’s research. The link above to the National Center of Biotechnology Information is where doctors go to get their information. It’s the most respected center for medical information and publications in the country. You can “say it ain’t so” all you want, but facts are facts, and they do matter to some people.

@Ketra  So, it's a fact that Beekman Company don't know what is in the soaps? That's what @Quse said. There are facts and opinions fixed in her post. Another poster said it well, bashing the company. I hope all of the OP's products are pure so she doesn't feel duped again. A lot of people love the soaps. Myself included. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Beekman TSV Review and I'm Annoyed

@Sparky3333 wrote:

@pugvette74 ..There is alot of evidence thru the yrs that the beekmans either dont know whats in there products OR they flat out LIE.....I cant tell you how many times they have said there was honey in a certain bar soap when clearly there was not...Shelbelle gave a example here about the mineral oil..There is more i just cant remember its been a few yrs sense i watched them..What the OP says is true and its to bad you take it personally and get upset.

@Quse .Several yrs ago i called there NY store to ask questions and the gal i talked to was very friendly and informative...When i asked if they got there goat milk powder from china she went to find out and came back and told  me yes they did....Research had led me to think maybe they were getting it from there ..At least she was truthful!.

@Sparky3333 There are facts, opinions and bashing...