Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3, I love the Ylang Ylang & Tuberose scent in the hand lotion - very creamy and the softness really lasts. It's a wonderful scent - I'll have to try the body wash.

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

@willdob3, I love the Ylang Ylang & Tuberose scent in the hand lotion - very creamy and the softness really lasts. It's a wonderful scent - I'll have to try the body wash.

@jannabelle1

The body wash smells just like the hand lotion. I haven’t tried that many scents yet, but this is my favorite.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@jannabelle1 wrote:

@jannabelle1

The body wash smells just like the hand lotion. I haven’t tried that many scents yet, but this is my favorite.

Me too @willdob3 @jannabelle1. We love Ylang Ylang, Sweet Grass and Flower Market Heart very curious to learn about the new scents they will offer at HSN.

I also wonder if they will continue to offer Flower Market and hope they can sell it at HSN in the future! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

The boys are on HSN right now with the soaps. The 4 bars set for $39.95 with FREE SHIPPING! It's annoying knowing the same price was at Evine + $6.99 shipping. I'm happy they are at HSN. 

Honored Contributor

Pre-Sale for 4 piece 8 oz jars of Whipped Body Cream $54 with free S&H. Can also buy on auto ship.

• 8 fl. oz. Aloe & Iris Whipped Body Cream
  • 8 fl. oz. Apricot & Honey Tea Whipped Body Cream 
  • 8 fl. oz. Fresh Air Whipped Body Cream 
  • 8 fl. oz. Honeyed Grapefruit Whipped Body Cream

Beekman 1802 4-piece Whipped Body Cream Set

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Pre-Sale for 4 piece 8 oz jars of Whipped Body Cream $54 with free S&H. Can also buy on auto ship.

@Nightowlz -TY for posting! I've missed the beauty shows this week so I probably missed some of the specials. 

Pricing is good for this TS, esp with free ship. I wonder if the future subscription orders will have different scents - do you know?

I'm curious to see the holiday kits. Will there be any new scents or products this year?  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Nightowlz -TY for posting! I've missed the beauty shows this week so I probably missed some of the specials. 

Pricing is good for this TS, esp with free ship. I wonder if the future subscription orders will have different scents - do you know?

I'm curious to see the holiday kits. Will there be any new scents or products this year?  

@Chi-town girl

I don't see where it says anything about different scents on Auto Ship.

#623-867. I have not been watching any of the shows either. I found this Presale TS in an email I received from HSN. I don't always open those emails. LOL!!!

I have not even checked to see what the dates are for the Beekman shows.

Trusted Contributor

How are these body creams different than lets say Josie Maran ~ or WEN body treatment ?

Trusted Contributor

OMG! OMG! OMG! Aloe & Iris is my favorite! I'm buying this only for A&I. I'm so happy! 

Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

How are these body creams different than lets say Josie Maran ~ or WEN body treatment ?

@CoastalGal

They are not really any different. They do have goat milk in them. I use all 3 brands. LOL!!!

I was going to say if I had to pick 1 I would pick? I will have to think about that one but it would be between Beekman & Wen.