Trusted Contributor

Okay, I bought the TS. I don't need it but at $9.00 a bar with free shipping and on auto ship is amazing! 

Valued Contributor
I picked up a couple of the TSs and the hand cream duo. The hand cream is 19.95 for two 3.4 oz tubes, free ship and auto delivery. The hand cream is really nice, one of my faves.
Frequent Contributor

@conlt wrote:

Is the Fig really scratchy? I am thinking about getting this TS for my brother who loves beekman soap. I will keep the Ylang Ylang bar or so I thought and substitute another bar for him out of my stash. 

I have been using the Fig Leaf soap, shampoo and lip balm. Have never had any issues with scratching.

Trusted Contributor

When they were leaving Evine and there was much conversation about "oh, no, where are you going", and extended from their, someone posted that their products have always been made in Florida, they just never say that. I am not sure if that is true, but whatever "boy" was chatting with the people (I think it was Brent) deleted the comment in about 3 seconds.

My trust in them is a bit jaded right now. From the first time on air to now, their ingredients have changed, and the amount of goat milk has gone down lower on the list.  I like their stuff, but just think their "neighbor" schict, and now tonight I hear they call their models "milkmaidens"??? is all getting to be too much.

They never had models, and they only tonight came up with "milkmaidens".

I dunno, maybe it is just me.

The prices are much better at HSN, and the shipping (even when not free when they get back to normal and not in the 'welcome cheer') is still chepaer than $6.99 for every item at evine. I don't even watch Evine any more, their shipping is ridiculous.

Colleen was a good first host, because she alks as if she uses the products (or was asked t in getting ready for their arrival to HSN?) Colleen is a good host anyway.

I don't need anything so I will just see how this move goes.

Respected Contributor

I have tried it and I think this TSV is a good value.  But the body cream (which I have) is only with the initial shipment.

I like the vanilla absolute.  But I found the bars to be a little drying.  I am using Dove dry oil body wash, which is more hydrating for me.  But I liked them.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

Is the second shipment on AD without the body cream,  the same price?  If yes,  why would anyone sign up for an AD shipment in 90 days, when they could just buy TWO now and get another cream?  The soap scents are going to be the same. 

Contributor

Correct - Body Creeme is not in the future deliveries.  I picked up 2 just as you mentioned. 

They mentioned on air that they were able to get the goats locally

Trusted Contributor

@monks - not sure of the exact location in FL, near HSN was all that was mentioned. 

Honored Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

When they were leaving Evine and there was much conversation about "oh, no, where are you going", and extended from their, someone posted that their products have always been made in Florida, they just never say that. I am not sure if that is true, but whatever "boy" was chatting with the people (I think it was Brent) deleted the comment in about 3 seconds.

My trust in them is a bit jaded right now. From the first time on air to now, their ingredients have changed, and the amount of goat milk has gone down lower on the list.  I like their stuff, but just think their "neighbor" schict, and now tonight I hear they call their models "milkmaidens"??? is all getting to be too much.

They never had models, and they only tonight came up with "milkmaidens".

I dunno, maybe it is just me.

The prices are much better at HSN, and the shipping (even when not free when they get back to normal and not in the 'welcome cheer') is still chepaer than $6.99 for every item at evine. I don't even watch Evine any more, their shipping is ridiculous.

Colleen was a good first host, because she alks as if she uses the products (or was asked t in getting ready for their arrival to HSN?) Colleen is a good host anyway.

I don't need anything so I will just see how this move goes.

I pretty sure based on FB comments that she was given the products.  I believe that any host working with vendors for the first time, or when they are introducing new products like this, are given the products to try beforehand.    

There are several companies now that do all natural goat milk products.  Several local boutiques in my area carry full lines of product.

Cracker Barrel carries a line called Dionis.  I was gifted a lip balm, hand cream and body lotion. The scent is amazing and the moisturization I get is very nice.  The products are all natural, made in the USA, paraben free, dermatologist tested.  I don't know anything about the percentage of goat milk, etc.      

Valued Contributor

Why did I order on auto ship without reading this thread first?  Duh Me.  So smart ladies.  Order two now and get the body cream.  So I'm off to order another one and will cancel the auto ship on my first order in a couple of days.  That gets me two body creams and even with gifting some bars as the holidays approach, I'll have enough soap for myself for a year.  You gals are good.  Smart shoppers