Respected Contributor

The Bounty Box TTV 311-475 is at the TTV price of $59.78 now and is available for auto-delivery.   There are 3 additional shipments in different seasonal scents.

Respected Contributor

Did anyone get the TTV preview pre-order email from the Beekman boys at Evine? I just got it earlier.

One of the TTV's will be the Iris Aloe Bounty kit for $59.78

Also in the email is a set of 4 face wipes variety packs at a special anniversary price of $16.39 to order now.

I can't wait to see the anniversary prices coming up!!

Honored Contributor

I received the email just a bit ago. Wonder if they will have reduced shipping next week? Maybe I should go ahead & order the Bounty Box now.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I received the email just a bit ago. Wonder if they will have reduced shipping next week? Maybe I should go ahead & order the Bounty Box now.

That's a good question @Nightowlz as their may be free shipping for their visit.  Will you sign up for the auto delivery every 90 days on this kit? I am not sure what to do as I may not like the scents if they change them every 90 days.

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

It has been my experience with Evine that when they run the TTV in advance like this Bounty box that the shipping is the same on TTV day...I believe it will be 6.99 on March 25th so order now so it is home before the shows! I hate the 6.99 ship but that is a heavy box of goodies so one may say they have a leg to stand on..this time! LOL

The anniversary shows are always outrageous prices for Skinn and Isomers so I would expect nothing less with Beekman! I may have to order the 8 pack of soaps and break it up as gifts (keeping the violet which I have been wanting since it came out! )

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

That's a good question @Nightowlz as their may be free shipping for their visit.  Will you sign up for the auto delivery every 90 days on this kit? I am not sure what to do as I may not like the scents if they change them every 90 days.

Yes I will set up Auto Delivery. I have liked all their scents so far with some more then others so I'm sure I will like them. Maybe they will tell us what the scents will be in the other kits when they present the TS.

Honored Contributor

Beauty Box Auto Delivery. Does not list what the other scents will be. I doubt they will have reduced shipping on this since each subsequent shipment has free shipping.

Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose AutoDelivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose AutoDelivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Subsequent shipments are not charged a shipping fee. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.

AutoDelivery-Every 90 Days-Beekman 1802 7-Pc Seasonal Limited Edition Goat Milk Bounty Box Set
Frequency: Every 90 (days) - Program Shipment Price: $59.78 - 6 Value Pays: $9.96
DeliveryItemQuantityDescription
1311-4751

Honored Contributor

I just put the Bounty Box on Auto Delivery. Not suppose to receive it until 3-29. 

Respected Contributor

Another anniversary item, 310-999, heirloom violet hand wash and hand lotion caddy duo priced at $19.40 + $6.99 shipping.

Honored Contributor

nice of course I didn't get the email as my Evine emails are hit and miss. Bummer.