Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Beekman 1802 Set of Eight Goat Milk Bar Soaps 9 oz Each - 311-534 $75.

SET INCLUDES:
One Vanilla Absolute Bar Soap - 9 oz
One Honey and Oats Scrub Bar - 9 oz
One Honeyed Grapefruit Bar Soap - 9 oz
One Honey and Orange Blossom Bar Soap - 9 oz
One Heirloom Violet Bar Soap - 9 oz
One Heirloom Rose Bar Soap - 9 oz
One White Water Bar Soap - 9 oz
One Pure Goat Milk Bar Soap - 9 oz

This is listed as the first item at 10pm edt on the 24th so it is a good bet it is the TTV! I imagine it will be 59 ish maybe reduced ship...that makes each bar approx $7.37! 

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Beekman 1802 Set of Eight Goat Milk Bar Soaps 9 oz Each - 311-534 $75.

SET INCLUDES:
One Vanilla Absolute Bar Soap - 9 oz
One Honey and Oats Scrub Bar - 9 oz
One Honeyed Grapefruit Bar Soap - 9 oz
One Honey and Orange Blossom Bar Soap - 9 oz
One Heirloom Violet Bar Soap - 9 oz
One Heirloom Rose Bar Soap - 9 oz
One White Water Bar Soap - 9 oz
One Pure Goat Milk Bar Soap - 9 oz

This is listed as the first item at 10pm edt on the 24th so it is a good bet it is the TTV! I imagine it will be 59 ish maybe reduced ship...that makes each bar approx $7.37! 

@Krissy_1968 excellent I hope so! And yes hopefully it will have reduced s/h too- none of this $6.99 kwap! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I still have a lot of soap. I'm definitely buying the Seasonal Bounty Kit. Wonder when Evine will have the products listed for the show on the 25th? We want free shipping.

Trusted Contributor

The iris kit sounds nice except for the patchouli. I will still probably try the kit and hope the iris is more pronounced that the patchouli.

My fave is the violet. I don't like sugared grapefruit at all. 

Break in springtime blossoms with this fragrant bounty box! With every wash, you invigorate your senses with the juicy scent of fresh aloe, the floral perfume of iris and the earthiness of patchouli in both the bar and body soaps. After all that cold air and hibernation, you will emerge freshly moisturized from the body lotion, lip balm and hand cream, each formulated with ingredients straight from the farm to awaken your winter skin. While it may be garden-inspired, Beekman is anything but garden variety!

Esteemed Contributor

The Top Value could be the bar soap set, but it would be more appealing if the Aloe and Iris set which includes a variety of products were it.  

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

The Top Value could be the bar soap set, but it would be more appealing if the Aloe and Iris set which includes a variety of products were it.  

Beekman has a show at 8 PM central time on the 24th & another show at 8 PM central time on the 25th. We are thinking they will have two Today's Specials. The soaps on the 24th & the Bounty Kit on the 25th.

Honored Contributor

@ElvisShops wrote:

The iris kit sounds nice except for the patchouli. I will still probably try the kit and hope the iris is more pronounced that the patchouli.

My fave is the violet. I don't like sugared grapefruit at all. 

Break in springtime blossoms with this fragrant bounty box! With every wash, you invigorate your senses with the juicy scent of fresh aloe, the floral perfume of iris and the earthiness of patchouli in both the bar and body soaps. After all that cold air and hibernation, you will emerge freshly moisturized from the body lotion, lip balm and hand cream, each formulated with ingredients straight from the farm to awaken your winter skin. While it may be garden-inspired, Beekman is anything but garden variety!

Most of their scents are on the lighter side. I also hope the patchouli is light in this one or it will drive my nose crazy.

Respected Contributor

There will be 2 TTV's on Evine for Beekman 1802!! I saw all the new items up on the site and I think the TTV for one day is the multi pack of soaps. 

They have a lot of shows scheduled looking at the program guide email I received.

Honored Contributor

1. @BabyYoda wrote:

There will be 2 TTV's on Evine for Beekman 1802!! I saw all the new items up on the site and I think the TTV for one day is the multi pack of soaps. 

They have a lot of shows scheduled looking at the program guide email I received.

@BabyYoda Thanks for confirming this! Can't wait to see all the good stuff. I know I getting the aloe iris bounty box and the variety bars. Hopefully the trio of hand washes comes back too.
Valued Contributor

I just rec'd an email with this info....