Respected Contributor

Hey ~ Anyone tried this?  Shampoo in Bar form?  How does this work?  Do you lather up your hands to get it on your head...  I've got long hair, so wondering how long this would last?  Sorry...Questions Questions..... TIA

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

During Beauty Report show, they confirmed there will be a Holiday Bounty box to be sold in November.

The key design in the center of the large gift box for the body cream TS is a 'secret code' for the Holiday Bounty box... the large gift box is beautiful! 

You can make your own gift (s) with different contents if you want to keep some of the creams or gift some individually to others.  Each jar of cream is in it's own custom designed box

Beekman 1802 4-piece Whipped Body Cream Set
623-866

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Also, the future auto ship creams will be the same fragrances and will not include the larger gift box

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

During Beauty Report show, they confirmed there will be a Holiday Bounty box to be sold in November.

The key design in the center of the large gift box for the body cream TS is a 'secret code' for the Holiday Bounty box... the large gift box is beautiful! 

You can make your own gift (s) with different contents if you want to keep some of the creams or gift some individually to others.  Each jar of cream is in it's own custom designed box

623-866

Wow, the gift box is beautiful. And I like that each jar has its own box, too.  I'll have to pass on this though and wait for the Holiday Bounty Box.  This is too much Body Cream for me (since I still have one full jar of Beekman Body Cream from the last TS and various jars from other brands).