Valued Contributor

That isn't right! You didn't even get the item yet. That it shipped has nothing to do with it. Call back and ask for a supervisor. They should definitely give it to you!

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1 - they do price adjustment within 30 days of purchase. do call back or chat online. i have done this many times. 

Honored Contributor

Me too, you always have 30 days after ordering to get a price adjustment.

Honored Contributor

SOLD OUT!!!

Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Morning Ladies ~ Iam the odd ball out here I see.  I like the Body Wash better than the bar soap.  I love the Ylang Ylang & Tuberose, and that is the scent they had the BOGO on.  So I stocked up last week on that.  It takes so little of the product on a scrubbie, so it lasts me a long time.

I did purchase a TS set of the Soaps for my MIL.  She will be so happy when she gets her box.  And I got one for me, and did AS until I heard them say that the Cream was in just the 1st shipment.  So, will cancel the AS.  I'm hoping that my DIL, who has eczema can use the Pure Milk soap & Cream with the no fragrance added to it.

I also got 2 AS of Ylang Ylang Body Cream, and The Orange Blossom.  Those were 2 jars for cheaper than one.  This stuff is the best moisturizer for me that I have ever tried.  

Brent says he wants to be the biggest launch brand on the H in history...Not so sure about that one.  

Have A Good Afternoon Ladies.

@Mistic

Thank you for mentioning the Ylang Ylang body wash duo. I just finished up one body wash (Korres Olive Oil Sea Salt) and am almost to the bottom of my other one - citrus something. I was able to actually order some because I need it! I love my YY hand wash/lotion duo and have been wanting the shower gel. 

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone tried the shampoo bar? How was it and how long did the bare last? 

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB

I love love love the shampoo bar.  I have color treated & highlights.  I used to use Redken color shampoo - 6 months ago I tried it.

My color seems to last longer.  My hair looks great with a nice shine (vs dull).   I am in the sun & swim almost everyday.  

And boy if you think the soap lathers so does the shampoo bars.  The bar lasts about 3-4/months (I have short hair).

Honored Contributor

Thank you to those who said call back...HSN did give me a credit (Kash on account).  Of course, I'm going to order the body lotion (pure).

Trusted Contributor

Did they do away with the big bars of soap? The TSV and every other option online is the 9 oz bars, not the big 16 oz bars.

Perhaps with a new audience, they are doing away with the big bars?

Bummer. I cut the big bars in half and get more for my money Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

Did they do away with the big bars of soap? The TSV and every other option online is the 9 oz bars, not the big 16 oz bars.

Perhaps with a new audience, they are doing away with the big bars?

Bummer. I cut the big bars in half and get more for my money Smiley Sad

@gabstoomuchThe 9 oz bars are the big ones.  The small ones are 3.5 oz.  I've never seen a 16 oz bar, only the 16 oz body cream.