Valued Contributor

Starts at midnight on HSN.Tonight

Honored Contributor

@fluffysmom - I've got so much Beekman now that it would have to be something really special for me to order it.  I've only just received the "Summer Glow" box from the Q's A/D.

I wonder if it's going to be cleaning products, since they seem to be having shows of those right now.

I used to get emails from HSN all the time and haven't received anything for ages.  Just bits of info tagged onto the bottom of emails from QVC.  Strange.

Thank you for the heads up though!

Respected Contributor

The presale infomation is up on HSN. It's a set of 8 soaps. That's a pass for me. Not that I need anymore skincare but would love to see a TS of skincare. I just bought the Milk Drops but have nto tried them yet. That would be a nice idea in a kit.

Honored Contributor

I've never used Beekman so I placed an order to try the soap.  I wanted to try Goat Milk Stuff, but this was a chance to trying different scents for 38.75 and free shipping.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman TS HSN

[ Edited ]

Personally, I don't find the price to be special.  Eight bars of soap averages almost $5 a bar and you are given 2 oz. of body cream.  2 oz. is nothing.  The scents of the soaps sound really nice but $3.75 or $4.00 a bar would be SPECIAL.  You can purchase now if you want to as I checked it out but I will pass on this one.  Enjoy if you are buying.  Thanks for the heads up @fluffysmom 

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@Venezia  The email I got was from Beekman not HSN. I don't get those either. Im not ordering because I am probably overstocked and am not a fan of the small bars.

Respected Contributor

I have quite a stash already, so I'll pass.

Respected Contributor

These get such great reviews but I can't use these soaps with my acrylic tub. I tried one time and it made my tub so slippery that neither my husband nor I could stand up without sliding. The soaps did leave my skin so soft though.