Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman TS Bounty Box Posted 11/20

[ Edited ]

@mistyada I picked up the Bounty Box and received it and really love the smell of the new Arcadia and the fig...The box alone is beautiful...This was my first purchase of Beekman products and hopefully not the last!

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53- Mine has shipped so hopefully it won't be long before I get it.  I'm glad to hear you're happy with the new scent.  Really looking forward to receiving it.

Respected Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@GAQShopr53- Mine has shipped so hopefully it won't be long before I get it.  I'm glad to hear you're happy with the new scent.  Really looking forward to receiving it.

@Venezia  I don't do a lot of floral scents but this one is different.  I wish I could explain the scent...all I can say is that I like it...most likely this will be my "nighttime for me" scent!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

The Beekman website is having a sale until midnight tonight.  There are a couple of gifts sets that are 50% off.  Shipping is free with a $75 purchase.  I purchased the Advent Calendar for $75, along with the $10 goat candy dish that sold out for $20 on HSN.  They also have a Pure gift set available for $60.   

Screenshot 2018-11-23 13.05.17.png

Screenshot 2018-11-23 13.04.15.png

Screenshot 2018-11-23 13.03.10.png

Great buy on that Advent Calendar and free ship @Linmo. You got some great beauty buys today!

@Chi-town girlI received my order today.  OMG!!  The advent calendar had 24 products, not 12 like in the picture.  There were 8 palm size soaps, 5 of the eau de toilette sprays, 5 lip balms, 4 hand creams and 2 cuticle creams.  With no tax and free shipping, it came out to about $3 a product.  The presentation box is beautiful, too!  

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

The Beekman website is having a sale until midnight tonight.  There are a couple of gifts sets that are 50% off.  Shipping is free with a $75 purchase.  I purchased the Advent Calendar for $75, along with the $10 goat candy dish that sold out for $20 on HSN.  They also have a Pure gift set available for $60.   

Screenshot 2018-11-23 13.05.17.png

Screenshot 2018-11-23 13.04.15.png

Screenshot 2018-11-23 13.03.10.png

Great buy on that Advent Calendar and free ship @Linmo. You got some great beauty buys today!

@Chi-town girlI received my order today.  OMG!!  The advent calendar had 24 products, not 12 like in the picture.  There were 8 palm size soaps, 5 of the eau de toilette sprays, 5 lip balms, 4 hand creams and 2 cuticle creams.  With no tax and free shipping, it came out to about $3 a product.  The presentation box is beautiful, too!  

@Linmo - what a score!  Wish that had been the TS Bounty Box. Wonder why they only showed 12 items. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I'm returning my Bounty Box.  First Beekman  return for me.  I just don't like the new fragrance Arcadia.  It's too cold and minty.   No warm notes,  to my nose.  No floral or citrus that I can detect.    I don't think it's a bad fragrance,  just not one I want to smell all over and invest that much money in.

Did anyone else get theirs?  What do you think?

Trusted Contributor

Personally, I like the Bounty Box.  The box itself is gorgeous - what a beautiful design.  I could live without more soap, but I like the Arcadia fragrance.  It seems like a unisex scent - in fact I mentioned to a friend that it could be used by a man.  Plus, no one can argue about the quality of their products.  I am glad I signed up for auto-delivery.

Respected Contributor

Sasha: I'm glad you like the Arcadia scent. You are right, it's very unisex. And the Bounty Box presentation was lovely.
Fragrance is very personal, and I'm sure many will enjoy it. I love Beekman 1802 soaps and body creams and hand creams and lip balms. I could open my own warehouse with all I've bought in the last year. I was surprised I didn't like the newest fragrance. But I have more than enough on hand of others. And I have 2 open auto-ships.... for soap and body creams.