Occasional Contributor

Re: Beekman Summer Glow Bounty Box

My husband ordered the auto ship for me as a gift becuase I love Beekman 1802. Our Springtime bar soap is about to run out and I found this forum. He had to look in his account and ours was backordered as well. What's really frustrating is Beekman 1802 is selling all of the pieces of this set to other retailers, who are selling them on Amazon. When they announced this TSV, didn't they claim these were exclusive to the auto-ship?

Frequent Contributor

Has anyone  with backordered bounty box received their order? Mine keeps getting pushed back.  When they keep pushing the ship date back it moves all my future auto ship dates up. Now I'm wondering if they will fill any of the future shipments.

TIA

I received my Summer Glow box on September 23rd. I was expecting it to be the fall Into The Woods box. I have never received a summer box in the fall. I sent it back and just hope I do not have to pay return shipping. It seems they are behind on sending these out. Anyone else have this problem?

Contributor

I think they are way behind. Received my summer box in August and no sign of the fall. They should have been sent out the beginning of the seasons and not the end. I thought maybe the summer one was a fluke and they would be back on track for fall. But?? 

Hope I get the Winter one in early November, but dont see that happening, especially since the fall one seems to be delayed.

Trusted Contributor

@Sthomaslover wrote:

I think they are way behind. Received my summer box in August and no sign of the fall. They should have been sent out the beginning of the seasons and not the end. I thought maybe the summer one was a fluke and they would be back on track for fall. But?? 

Hope I get the Winter one in early November, but dont see that happening, especially since the fall one seems to be delayed.

@Sthomaslover When Beekman presented this box, they said the Winter box Twinkle Twinkle would be mailed in January 2021. They said the timing is so people have something to enjoy after the December holidays. 

I had saved a screenshot of the original information and it says the Into The Woods would be October mailing. So if they are keeping that timeframe, it should be sometime this month.