Honored Contributor

Beekman Summer Bounty Box - Sweet Grass

My order for the Summer bounty box has shipped, had to delay it due to travel. Expecting it next week! If you've rec'd yours, reviews please.

B18BAR-SG-OPV3_1024x1024.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Summer Bounty Box - Sweet Grass

These bounty boxes are a great value! Approx $10/item. I'm using the Spring Apricot box for a bday gift. Kept a few products, gifting the rest along with the Victoria Beckham bee scarf and some other goodies. The boxes are great for gifting.

70317i1C23731D351D7FC5.png

51596907.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I ordered the ylang set with the 3 large soaps, wash, and lotion..i also thought it was good value. I'm giving it for a birthday gift. Ylang ylang is my favorite so far. Wish they made a perfume to go with it.
Honored Contributor

Apricot sounds great. Not sure what sweet grass smells like ( hope not like hay).  I know Upper Michigan has a golf course called Sweet Grass; that's the first time I heard of it.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I received mine yesterday & posted about it in another thread. I love the scent & the soap! I'll use up the body butter quickly (could use a jar twice this size) and stick the hand cream in my work tote bag.

I don't need three soaps though. I gave all but 1/2 bar away from the Spring Bounty Box and still have half of it left! I hope they offer a configuration that works better for me than my friends next time! Smiley Wink

Really don't need more lip balms either. They are OK but, at this point, I feel like I have enough to last a few years. 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl - I got mine last week and shockingly the scent is really nice. I didn't expect to like it at all. I'm glad I don't smell any mint, but it is fresh. My mom ordered it for me on auto-delivery. She ordered it so we could get the fall and winter (which for the life of me I can't remember what they're going to be) because I like the warmer fragrances. Again, sweet grass was a really pleasant surprise. I also find it to be relaxing - I realized that the other morning in the shower that I probably should use that at night because I wasn't feeling "invigorated" by the scent at 5:00 a.m. - could have been an off day, but most of the time I use the pure, the vanilla or the ylang ylang - so I don't think so. I think the scent is very relaxing - I wanted to stay in the shower longer Woman LOL

Also pleasantly surprised by the violet - I just opened the mini of that one that I had stored away Heart

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I received mine yesterday & posted about it in another thread. I love the scent & the soap! I'll use up the body butter quickly (could use a jar twice this size) and stick the hand cream in my work tote bag.

I don't need three soaps though. I gave all but 1/2 bar away from the Spring Bounty Box and still have half of it left! I hope they offer a configuration that works better for me than my friends next time! Smiley Wink

Really don't need more lip balms either. They are OK but, at this point, I feel like I have enough to last a few years. 

@willdob3 - I know what you mean about the soaps. They last long and we also have a decent stash.  I really like the bounty boxes but don't plan on buying any other soap products/kits this year. We prefer Skinn lip balms, so I'm gifting the Beekman lip balms.

One thing I like doing with our soap stash, put a bar in each of your lingerie drawers. Keeps it smelling fresh as an option to cedar sticks or those fake smelling sachets Heart

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl - I got mine last week and shockingly the scent is really nice. I didn't expect to like it at all. I'm glad I don't smell any mint, but it is fresh. My mom ordered it for me on auto-delivery. She ordered it so we could get the fall and winter (which for the life of me I can't remember what they're going to be) because I like the warmer fragrances. Again, sweet grass was a really pleasant surprise. I also find it to be relaxing - I realized that the other morning in the shower that I probably should use that at night because I wasn't feeling "invigorated" by the scent at 5:00 a.m. - could have been an off day, but most of the time I use the pure, the vanilla or the ylang ylang - so I don't think so. I think the scent is very relaxing - I wanted to stay in the shower longer Woman LOL

Also pleasantly surprised by the violet - I just opened the mini of that one that I had stored away Heart

@nycgrl - glad to hear Sweet Grass is not dominant with mint, sounds nice! Although I love Skinn wipes, I wish the bounty boxes included a pack of wipes with 2 bars of soap instead of 3 bars of soap. Would like to try them in the new scents.

I don't remember the Fall & Winter scents either.  Anyone recall?

And kudos also to Evine for only charging $1.99 for shipping it's a heavy box, a nice incentive for auto ship.

Heart Beekman Seasonal Bounty Boxes Heart

Honored Contributor

I received mine the last week of June after I received a letter stating they could not fill my order (or my sister's) because of insufficient supply from the distributor.

I like the scent a lot.  I have so many of these bounty boxes; most have not even been touched.  I could open my own store between bar soaps, lip balms and face wipes.