Respected Contributor

Does anyone subscribe to the Beekman box directly from their website? I'm considering ordering it and just wonder what the July box contains.

If you subscribe what was in the July box? Do you think it's a good value?

Thanks in advance!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Super Contributor

Re: Beekman Subscription Box

I think they are a great value. You usually get skincare and body care.  This is the July list

1. NEW! Milk Drops + CBD High & Dry Facial Oil ($100)

This innovative “dry” oil is designed to deliver featherweight hydration and calm skin for a sun-kissed glow, without feeling heavy or greasy. Great for those with stressed, fatigued, or over-sensitized skin.

2. Triple Milk Primer SPF 30 ($30)

An invisible veil with broad-spectrum SPF 35, it’s packed with natural zinc oxide, and it’s chemical-free to calm irritation rather than cause it.

3. Light As Air Face Cream ($38)

Feel like a dandelion seed floating on the breeze with our incredibly lightweight and smooth day cream. Thanks to its ultra-light texture, you can layer it when you need extra hydration, and to cool, tone, and balance skin.

4. NEW PACKAGING! Pure Face Wipes ($7)

Fragrance-free, our all-in-one wipes blend nutrient-rich CoQ10, goat milk, and Vitamin A to remove impurities and dissolve makeup, leaving skin clean and moisturized. Now with a fresh, clean look.

5. 2oz Whipped Body Cream 4-pack ($38)

A sampler of our fan-favorite whipped body creams. Indulge in voluptuous fig, fresh & natural Sweet Grass, woodsy Oak Moss, or stick with simple & clean Pure.

After you're done trying all of the goodies in this quarter's Beauty Box, use code BBOXCBD15 for 15% off our CBD collection. Coupon must be used 

Respected Contributor

@mistyada wrote:

I think they are a great value. You usually get skincare and body care.  This is the July list

1. NEW! Milk Drops + CBD High & Dry Facial Oil ($100)

This innovative “dry” oil is designed to deliver featherweight hydration and calm skin for a sun-kissed glow, without feeling heavy or greasy. Great for those with stressed, fatigued, or over-sensitized skin.

2. Triple Milk Primer SPF 30 ($30)

An invisible veil with broad-spectrum SPF 35, it’s packed with natural zinc oxide, and it’s chemical-free to calm irritation rather than cause it.

3. Light As Air Face Cream ($38)

Feel like a dandelion seed floating on the breeze with our incredibly lightweight and smooth day cream. Thanks to its ultra-light texture, you can layer it when you need extra hydration, and to cool, tone, and balance skin.

4. NEW PACKAGING! Pure Face Wipes ($7)

Fragrance-free, our all-in-one wipes blend nutrient-rich CoQ10, goat milk, and Vitamin A to remove impurities and dissolve makeup, leaving skin clean and moisturized. Now with a fresh, clean look.

5. 2oz Whipped Body Cream 4-pack ($38)

A sampler of our fan-favorite whipped body creams. Indulge in voluptuous fig, fresh & natural Sweet Grass, woodsy Oak Moss, or stick with simple & clean Pure.

After you're done trying all of the goodies in this quarter's Beauty Box, use code BBOXCBD15 for 15% off our CBD collection. Coupon must be used 

@mistyada 

Thank you so much for responding! It does look like a great deal. Thanks again!!!

Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

Does anyone subscribe to the Beekman box directly from their website? I'm considering ordering it and just wonder what the July box contains.

Thanks in advance!

@Tennessee Vol  - I recd an email last week from Beekman regarding the new subscription Skincare boxes. I think this is their first direct subscription boxes . Per my experience all Beekman subscription boxes have been offered via Evine, HSN or QVC

Looks like a good value box! If you order it, please post a review 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

Thanks in advance!

@Tennessee Vol  - I recd an email last week from Beekman regarding the new subscription Skincare boxes. I think this is their first direct subscription boxes . Per my experience all Beekman subscription boxes have been offered via Evine, HSN or QVC

@Chi-town girl 

I will review if I decide to order... I'm pretty happy with my skincare routine right now, I am more interested in their bath and body products. 

Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

Thanks in advance!

@Chi-town girl 

I will review if I decide to order... I'm pretty happy with my skincare routine right now, I am more interested in their bath and body products. 

@Tennessee Vol  - I found the email. So it's a quarterly 'Beauty'subscription box. I am interested in the new Milk Drops, but not purchasing any new skin care at this time

The spf primer that's in this box is a good product, but I prefer the tatcha spf primer.

d1508035-66ee-45ef-8b4e-773bd2a4dd26.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Per email today, new product launch on July 27

d904d6c8-d555-4563-a1de-5a557b45426e.png

In 2008, our founders, a farmer, and his herd of goats created their first skincare product using fresh goat milk.

Thanks to the loving support of our neighbors, a community was born...and 15 million bars of soap later, our neighbors have inspired us to develop something new. 

Our new probiotic skincare line is specifically formulated to boost your skin's microbiome and has been 12 years in the making. With just one more week to go, you can finally get smoother, softer skin that blooms with radiance. Stay tuned!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

The new Beekman skincare line looks interesting... oh no! Another temptation!!!

Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

The new Beekman skincare line looks interesting... oh no! Another temptation!!!

@Tennessee Vol  - isn't it AWESOME to have options and evolving brands that are incorporating new ingredients. Long ago I adopted the philosophy of 'product' loyalty instead of 'brand loyalty' and am open to making thoughtful changes