Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Special on Wednesday?

[ Edited ]
New Soaps. If you try please post back what you think. At about $16 per bar with shipping I will pass until I read some reviews. 

313-244.jpg 

Beekman 1802 4-piece Lump of Gold & Lump of Kohl Goat Milk Bar Soap Set 8 oz Each $55

Bar Soap Set Choices
  • Gold - Scented with bergamot, star anise and essential oils
  • Gold/Kohl - Scented with bergamot, star anise and essential oils; scented with notes of frankincense and myrrh
  • Kohl - Scented with notes of frankincense and myrrh

Bar Soap Set IncludesGold - Four bars of Lump of Gold soap - 8 oz each 
Gold/Kohl - Two bars of Lump of Gold soap and two bars of Lump of Kohl soap - 8 oz each 
Kohl - Four bars of Lump of Kohl soap - 8 oz each

Who It’s ForThere's no better time to scrub-a-dub-dub in your gorgeous clawfoot bathtub! This four-piece set is exactly what you need to elevate your at-home spa experience. The Lump of Gold bar soaps contain minute flecks of gold mica minerals to help provide a hint of shimmer while keeping your face and body "sparkling clean." The bamboo charcoal in the Lump of Kohl bar soaps help remove impurities and chemicals from your skin, while pure goat milk helps moisturize your skin and helps keep your skin pH balanced. With three options to choose from, go with the set that best suits you!

Bar Soap BenefitsLump of Gold:
  • Goat milk is rich in vitamins and helps to naturally exfoliate and moisturize your skin
  • Coconut oil helps give your skin a healthy, smooth and even tone
  • Olive oil helps provide protection from free radicals while cleansing your skin
  • Honey is rich in antioxidants and helps to hydrate and cleanse your skin
  • Shea butter protects, helps lock-in moisture and soothes skin
  • Scented with bergamot, star anise and essential oils
  • Square bar of soap packaged in square plastic box w/ lid
Lump of Kohl:
  • Goat milk is rich in vitamins and helps to naturally exfoliate and moisturize your skin
  • Charcoal helps to remove impurities and chemicals from your skin
  • Coconut oil helps give your skin a healthy, smooth and even tone
  • Olive oil helps provide protection from free radicals while cleansing your skin
  • Scented with notes of frankincense and myrrh
  • Square bar of soap packaged in square plastic box w/ lid

Made in the USA.

Please Note: Caution: for external, adult use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes with water.

Honored Contributor

This looks interesting! Gold shimmer or Kohl detox.You can get a combo kit or a 4p of each option.

Beekman 1802 4-piece Lump of Gold & Lump of Kohl Goat Milk Bar Soap Set 8 oz Each - 313-244
313-244- Beekman 1802 4-piece Lump of Gold & Lump of Kohl Goat Milk Bar Soap Set 8 oz Each

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl LOL!!! Looks like we are checking out the same thing. Expensive don't you think?

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl LOL!!! Looks like we are checking out the same thing. Expensive don't you think?

@Nightowlz - lol, yes I'm perusing the new beauty items posted!  Yes it is pricey,  The price hasn't been adjusted yet, but shipping is always a killer. Sounds cute for stocking stuffers

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I'm not a fan.  Tried their hand cream and the soap.  Overpriced and not that great.  If you want quality and a good price try Goat Milk Stuff.

Super Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

No ideas but they have been emailing me since Feb. that they would have the shave bars back in stock. I've given up. They sold men's shaving kits around the holidays with the shave soap brushes. Unfortuneatly my guys liked them and have been waitng for the soap to return.

@Me too! They said "May" now they posted that they will be back @X-mas ! Hope that helps.

Super Contributor

I love the soap and body butter -Pure Unscented. I have been using the hand creams as an added fragrance to use them up (behind my knee's and elbows). I don't like them as hand creams,but I like to try all of the scents! Way cheaper to buy hand lotions on sale to smell all the wonderful scents! I LOVE Oak Moss,Vanilla,(Rose which they are discontinuing),and Orange blossom.

August 17-21 They are having an ALL STAR GALA and Beekman will be on August 18 @11PM eastern, Aug.19 @ 4:00AM,6:00AM,11:00AM,2:00PM,6:00PM,10:00PM.

Skinn will be on Sunday August 20 at 3:00AM&4:00AM!

Valued Contributor

@RACALAMB2  They are coming out with so many new products I doubt we'll ever see it. My last email said Aug. but it's not in the line up for this month. Oh boy Christmas we only waited a year. I did see some other shave soaps on Evine and online. I love your tag line name!!! 

Super Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

@RACALAMB2  They are coming out with so many new products I doubt we'll ever see it. My last email said Aug. but it's not in the line up for this month. Oh boy Christmas we only waited a year. I did see some other shave soaps on Evine and online. I love your tag line name!!! 

They posted it on Facebook so it must be true!

Can't take credit for my name hubby came up with it, it's my initials with lamb added on, I like to cook!

Honored Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

I don't.