Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman Special on Wednesday?

I agree and their hand salves in the small tin change color and fragrance.  They actually stained my comforter.  I do love their soaps.  

Respected Contributor

@tucsongalThe whipped body creams (along with the bar soap and shampoo bars) are my favorite beekman products.  The scent is a little strong when I first put it on in the morning, but it's not overwhelming.  

Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@tucsongalThe whipped body creams (along with the bar soap and shampoo bars) are my favorite beekman products.  The scent is a little strong when I first put it on in the morning, but it's not overwhelming.  

-------------

Thanks. I have the Heirloom Rose and really love it, but I absolutely hated the Oak Moss and did not care for the Honeyed Grapefruit either. I'm considering the Sweet Grass. It is a great cream and I like a little scent.

Respected Contributor

Love Beekman soaps and body butters but the hand cream is not rich enough for me.  The Fresh Air and Honey/Orange Blossom fragrances are two of my favorites.

Respected Contributor

Too bad it's the hand creams. I am picky with scents so I won't be buying this. This cream is ok. Not that great. I have many tubes from the bounty boxes. I gift them. I use Josie Maran's balm for my hands in the winter. 

Trusted Contributor

I do like their soap bars. I have the body butters, and use them, but I add argan oil to it. I don't find them hydrating enough. I prefer Josie's body butter, but Beekman scents (vanilla and ylang ylang - I don't care for honey grapefruit or the oak moss). I really don't like their hand cream or lip balms. They came with the bounty boxes and I still have tons left and will probably put packages together for gifting this year. No more Beekman purchases for me for a long time ... bad business model when things last such a long time Woman LOL

Enjoy if you buy!

Valued Contributor

@conlt

Me too!

Regular Contributor

Are they ever going to offer free shipping? That's what I'm waiting for. Or at least reduced shipping. Hate their $6.99 on every little item!

Honored Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

Does anyone have any ideas?  TIA

@cancun08 @Nightowlz - thx for the notice. Recently rec'd & enjoying the Sweet Grass Bounty box. I'm definitely sitting out this visit.

The sweet grass is nice, recommended!  There is a good Sweet Grass value kit for $30 for those that have wanted to try it

Beekman 1802 4pc Sweet Grass Goat Milk Face, Body & Lip Collection - 313-365
313-365- Beekman 1802 4pc Sweet Grass Goat Milk Face, Body & Lip Collection

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I love their bar soaps & body butter in the jar. I liked the hand cream in the tubes when they first came out but they changed the ingredients. I don't care for them now & won't buy. I also like the Ylang Ylang shampoo conditioner set.