Trusted Contributor

Beekman Special on Wednesday?

Does anyone have any ideas?  TIA

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Super Contributor

Re: Beekman Special on Wednesday?

Did you check their facebook page? They post everyday.

Respected Contributor

I could have my on Special with all the unused products I have from the past seasonal boxes and other specials I just had to have.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks like it will be Beekman 1802 Set of 6 Assorted Goat Milk Hand Creams 3.4 oz each w/box #313-314.

If you go to Evine click on Beauty + Beekman their product page comes up where you can click on shows at the top which shows the products for that show.

Hand Cream Scents Include:

• Fresh Air
  • Vanilla Absolute
  • Sweet Grass
  • Honey & Orange Blossom
  • Honeyed Grapefruit
  • Pure Goat Milk

313-314- Beekman 1802 Set of 6 Assorted Goat Milk Hand Creams 3.4 oz Each w/ Box

Honored Contributor

They sure have a following here, considering they're not even on QVC.

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz

Thank you for your help.  That was very nice of you & I appreciate it. 

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

This is just my opinion but I don't think their hand creams are very good. I really like their body creams much better. My skin is extremely dry and it didn't do s thing for me. To those buying - enjoy your purchases.
Valued Contributor

No ideas but they have been emailing me since Feb. that they would have the shave bars back in stock. I've given up. They sold men's shaving kits around the holidays with the shave soap brushes. Unfortuneatly my guys liked them and have been waitng for the soap to return.

Respected Contributor

I put all of my Beekman stash together and I have enough for 2 years and can probably give some as gifts too. 

Respected Contributor

I've been hoping for a soap collection of all the scents I like, LOL.  It looks like there is a new collection online, but Oak Moss is a potential deal breaker for me. To those who recommended the Sweet Grass on a previous thread, thank you. I bought a single bar on eBay and really like it. Does anyone like the body cream?  Those seem to be so much stronger than the soap bars. Sorry to hijack but everyone is always helpful on these Beekman threads.