Valued Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I ordered the TSV and the set of 3 face soaps.  Just saw the set of 3 lip items.  I checked and the cost is less at HSN and had free shipping.  Anyone know if they are the same?  Also, would items from HSN be old?    My first time ordering Beekman.  Thanks.

@Daysdee 

yes, the face soaps and lip balms and all of their products are the same on both sites. some things have a different configuration,  yes, on hsn (their home base, as i've heard them say)  has free shipping and yes, more times then not, the price is less on hsn, especially when they are on air.  i think it was last week, they were on 3 or 4 days, back  to back. also, from time to time, hsn has beauty coupons for $5 off a product, from any brand. one just ended/expired. it was $5 off each $20+ item that you purchased. dare i say that i used it multiple times LOL. the only downside was that you had to place individual orders to use the coupon. i saved $50, by placing multiple orders, so i'm ok <smile> i think i have enough stuff to get through all of 2020.

as they are on hsn way more then they are on qvc, i don't think products stick around long on hsn.

i hope that you enjoy your purchase and welcome neighbor!

Valued Contributor

On one of the shows yesterday, someone gave the recipe for making liquid soap from the bars.  I believe she said to grate 4 ounces and put in a jar with water overnight.  I just can't remember if she said 6 or 8 cups of water.  Anyone know for sure how much water?  I'd live to do this to fill my pumps.

Esteemed Contributor

Why do they make those huge sizes ?   A woman's hand can not handle a wet slippery square thing.  I received one bar in a kit (just to try).  After a week - threw it in the trash.

Trusted Contributor

I do like their products, but they offer way too many items that are too large when they have special values on either channel.  I am still working on a bar of soap I put out months ago and I have enough body cream to last me a decade and that's with giving quite a bit to other people.  I think I'll stick to ordering smaller quantities when I need replacements.  The offer they had yesterday was ridiculously large.  I loved when they said to open all the bars and line them in your shower so you could use a different one each day.  LOL!  

Trusted Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Why do they make those huge sizes ?   A woman's hand can not handle a wet slippery square thing.  I received one bar in a kit (just to try).  After a week - threw it in the trash.

Not sure what the scent was, but you can wrap a bar in a wash cloth and put it in your lingerie drawer.  I've done that with some of my extras. 

Valued Contributor

I don't have any issues using the full size bar in the shower. It can be easily cut in half if it's an issue. 

This is a nice set for someone who is interested in the diferent scents. I purchased the set of four from HSN in the past and I picked up this set. I did not do auto-delivery because if I ever run out I can get it on HSN. 

Honored Contributor

I split those bars in half------just use in the shower so they last several months--have to laugh about getting them on auto delivery every 90 days--mine will last for at least 6 months split in half---I use mostly shower gels.

Honored Contributor

Remember, too, that Beekman does make a liquid body wash, if you dont want the bars. The liquid would be my choice. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beekman Soap Sizes

[ Edited ]

Last Friday, I was checking items on Costco dot com - as I usually do - and I saw these soaps, but I didn't order since I have plenty of soap. Yesterday, I saw these soaps as the TSV - and I went back to Costco on-line and I couldn't find it. I IM'd Costco - and the rep said that these soaps are sold directly from the company - and it's sold out. Then, I realized that Costco wasn't able to sell it - since the Q didn't want the competition.

Respected Contributor

@LIPearl wrote:

I like just about all Beekman products & the soap TSV is lovely.  BUT....how much soap can one use?  I have bars stacked up!  How about a mini soap,assortment?  The jumbo bars are HUGE! 'Even the palm size are quite large.  Families are smaller,today & it would be usedul to have smaller sizes to accommodate them.  Can we get some smaller sizes for the smaller,families?  

I've used and have on hand, both the large and palm sized soap and much prefer the smaller palm sized ones.  If I hadn't tried them, I would also prefer a smaller sized variety set.  I remember when Evine offered a 6 - 8 piece facial wipe variety set, which I thought was great because you could try all the scents, but now they offer those 100 packs as TS (actually it's 3 packs of 100).  I know it's a good deal but I'm just not into the supersize trend, whether Beekman, Philosophy or anyone else.  Just too much product. I would much prefer smaller sets in general. I'd even like to see 2 palm sized bars and 1 body cream offered.