Super Contributor

Re: Beekman Soap S&H is HIDEOUS!

Do you have any farmer's markets in your area? Any farms that market goat soap products? 

In my city, I went to buy some firewood & the little store on site had goat milk soap & lotions that were incredible smelling & inexpensive. Love how they feel & they work quite well.

I've stopped doing a lot of online shopping because the shipping costs sometimes are more than the product I'm buying.

Respected Contributor

@spot555 wrote:

BTW, the goats... so cute.   Heart

Didn't someone post the goats were not theirs, rather from a farm nearby in Minnesota?

Thinking about it, it would be inconvenient to travel with goats, particularly babies.

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

@spot555 wrote:

Didn't someone post the goats were not theirs, rather from a farm nearby in Minnesota?

Thinking about it, it would be inconvenient to travel with goats, particularly babies.

When they are at Evine doing shows, they use local goats but they do own alot of goats and you can watch them on their goat cam at their farm.

Honored Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

Ordered their bounty box and it still hasn't arrives and nowhere close to arriving. Shipping is very slow. It took 4 days to process and then another day for a shipping label.  Wish Beekman was  with another shopping site. Come one QVC, lure them over to this side Smiley Wink

Why? Because the Q has such speedy shipping?? I've ordered from evine on a weekend and have had the item by Tuesday.

I've never ever had that experience with either of the other shopping channels.

Also, if the Beekmans go to the Q I can guarantee you the markup will be higher than evine's.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

@spot555 wrote:

When they are at Evine doing shows, they use local goats but they do own alot of goats and you can watch them on their goat cam at their farm.

I just watched the goats for a few minutes this morning.  I saw the little ones, maybe about 8 or 10, in a small cubicle, frolicking around and a couple of them were hopping up on their feed bucket.  So cute.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

@spot555 wrote:

I just watched the goats for a few minutes this morning.  I saw the little ones, maybe about 8 or 10, in a small cubicle, frolicking around and a couple of them were hopping up on their feed bucket.  So cute.

oh gosh I wish I saw that! So cute!! I like to go to my neighbors house when the calfs are born and young. They have so much fun running around in the meadow kicking and playing. Yesterday two were running around having fun and one of the older ones joined in! It was really cute. I love all baby animals!

Valued Contributor

I have found a ton of high quality organic soaps on ETSy...just say no to   corp greed.