Honored Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

@Venezia  The last Bounty Box is the Snow Forest. If you call CS they can tell you what items are in the box. I'm not into piney scents so I cancelled my last two deliveries.

@fluffysmom- Hi, thanks for responding.  I did some searching on Google and found the auto-delivery set I have.  I knew they said each box contained a new scent and you could only get them by signing up for A/D.

The two that I've received already are "Morning Mist" and "Meadowlark".  The one that should've already shipped is called "Falling Leaves" and the final one in December is "Wonderland".

I'm so glad it's not a duplicate of the Snow Forest scent, as that one has already shipped.  I placed five orders during the free shipping day and all but one have already shipped!

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

@last mango 

last year I ordered as a gift.  The recipient did not like it to overpowering woodsy scents.  If you call Beekman directly they can describe scents (ingredients) if not listed in info on Q.

The box is beautiful.  It was the "bounty box" last year.  I prefer the "pure" goat milk most of the scented are IMO too perfumed.  

Although I use all their bath & skincare products (pure) my skin has never been better!  

@homedecor1does the pure have a scent to you?  I read a few reviews that said they didn't like the pure.  

I bought body creams for the first time and did the vanilla.  I thought it would be a really light vanilla like Josie's but it's sweet and very scented.  

@Lipstickdiva 

No scent at all.