Frequent Contributor
Hi All !!
Can anyone out there tell me anything about this scent? I saw the gift set presentation this weekend and I am curious I realize it is hard to describe scents but any help will do !!
Thank you
Honored Contributor

@last mango 

last year I ordered as a gift.  The recipient did not like it to overpowering woodsy scents.  If you call Beekman directly they can describe scents (ingredients) if not listed in info on Q.

The box is beautiful.  It was the "bounty box" last year.  I prefer the "pure" goat milk most of the scented are IMO too perfumed.  

Although I use all their bath & skincare products (pure) my skin has never been better!  

Honored Contributor

The only scent I have tried is fresh air and I like it...not too fragrant and I detect a very slight hint of orange.That is the scent they use in hotels so it is fairly unisex.

Super Contributor

During the presentation, it was described as frazier fir and blue spruce, so I am thinking the smell of a fresh Christmas tree.  By the way, there is free shipping all this week on their website.  I am new to the line and ordered the set of 10 palm size soaps. I am excited to try all those scents.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

It is reminscent of balsam trees. I like it as it reminds me of Christmas. It is a bit strong, but does't bother me, and I can be sensitive to strong smells. It isn't bad in the shower though since I think as the bar is used, the scent mellows.

Esteemed Contributor

with HSN we should ge this on Autoship

from the doecriptions, both DH & I should love the scent!

I can't wait to get it!!

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

with HSN we should ge this on Autoship

from the doecriptions, both DH & I should love the scent!

I can't wait to get it!!

@Mary Bailey- Is that something you signed up for last year?

I have the four Bounty boxes on Autoship.  One was in March, one in June.  The third was supposed to be here already, but they've delayed shipping it twice now.  Sent me an email saying it was delayed until the "week of the 16th".  I just checked and now it says the 25th.

I have no idea what's going to be in the December box, but I hope it isn't a duplicate, as I've just ordered the Snow Forest from the Q.  I tried to check the contents of the remaining shipments but it won't give me any info.

I was disappointed with my June shipment.  I like to collect the boxes and mine arrived damaged.  They couldn't replace it, so I had to accept a partial credit.  I really hope the remaining two boxes arrive intact.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you everyone for responding!   I am tempted by this box but then I remembered I also have the HSN winter bounty box coming in December.  If I get this one that is a lot of holiday scent 😀 in the house ! 

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@last mango 

last year I ordered as a gift.  The recipient did not like it to overpowering woodsy scents.  If you call Beekman directly they can describe scents (ingredients) if not listed in info on Q.

The box is beautiful.  It was the "bounty box" last year.  I prefer the "pure" goat milk most of the scented are IMO too perfumed.  

Although I use all their bath & skincare products (pure) my skin has never been better!  

@homedecor1does the pure have a scent to you?  I read a few reviews that said they didn't like the pure.  

I bought body creams for the first time and did the vanilla.  I thought it would be a really light vanilla like Josie's but it's sweet and very scented.  

Valued Contributor

@Venezia  The last Bounty Box is the Snow Forest. If you call CS they can tell you what items are in the box. I'm not into piney scents so I cancelled my last two deliveries.