Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Beekman - Sneak Peeks & QVC April TSV

@Chi-town girl 

Thanks for the TSV look! 

I don't need any body creams, but I like violet and wisteria. I'm hoping there will be other things in the scent, like soap bars.

Respected Contributor

I'm disappointed that there aren't more choices; I'm not at all interested in Violets & Wisteria nor do I need the Pure.  Oh well.  Not like there won't be plenty of other Beekman TSV's to come and not like I need anything!!

Trusted Contributor

I had hoped from the earlier hint that maybe they were bringing back the Lilac scent they had offered at HSN last year. I had missed out on buying it when it was available. If this TSV had been lilac, I would be buying it. Maybe they will bring back lilac in some other item. This is a nice kit of body creams but I told myself that I don't need any creams right now especially if it's not a scent that I really want. I will be curious to read reviews of those who do buy the violet. 

Esteemed Contributor

DECIDED TO WAIT TO PLACE MY ORDER CHI, UNTIL I HEAR MORE ABOUT THE LILAC SCENT.  SO MANY HAVE LOVED HIS PREVIOUS LILAC, AND WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT THEY SAY IN THE PRESENTATION.

I AM GOING TO GET THE QVC2 DIAMONIQUE MASKS WITH THE MATCHING HEADBAND.  TOO CUTE!

NOT EVEN A LUXURY ANYMORE, BUT RATHER A NECESSITY.  PRICE IS REASONABLE, AND I GET TO WEAR BLING, SINCE NOBODY SEES YOUR LIPSTICK!

HAHA!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

DECIDED TO WAIT TO PLACE MY ORDER CHI, UNTIL I HEAR MORE ABOUT THE LILAC SCENT.  SO MANY HAVE LOVED HIS PREVIOUS LILAC, AND WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT THEY SAY IN THE PRESENTATION.

I AM GOING TO GET THE QVC2 DIAMONIQUE MASKS WITH THE MATCHING HEADBAND.  TOO CUTE!

NOT EVEN A LUXURY ANYMORE, BUT RATHER A NECESSITY.  PRICE IS REASONABLE, AND I GET TO WEAR BLING, SINCE NOBODY SEES YOUR LIPSTICK!

HAHA!

@weezer111 - I am most likely skipping the Beekman TSV bc I have a good supply of body creams and once warm weather hits, I really LOVE the Korres body butter spray.  

I will be looking to see the other event items including the new fragrance soaps.

Oh, I will post the Diamonique masks in your thread - they are cute!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

POST THE HEADBANDS TOO PLEASE CHI!

REALLY LOVE THEM!

Honored Contributor

Screenshot_2021-04-15-23-49-31.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Occasional Contributor

I love violets but I am not sure I'll be buying this TSV. It doesn't look to me like a great value for one large tub and 4 small ones of body butter.

Occasional Contributor

I have lotsa Beekman cream already to last me couple of years.  I was hoping for another Beekman product. 

Am sure lots of other Beekman violet products will be shown, hopefully.

Esteemed Contributor

This is a pass for me. I have a weird thing about how textures of body Creams feel, and for whatever reason theirs bugs me. Normally, if I purchase a TSV I gift the body creams. 

Thanks for posting.