Honored Contributor

Beekman - Sneak Peeks & QVC April TSV

Alright detectives...whadda you think? This was posted on Facebook as a hint for the Sat Apr 17th TSV

"Next Saturday at QVC we are helping you to escape to one of these places. Which one?"

171619303_10159524888534283_3730530061754741086_n.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman - Sneak Peeks & QVC April TSV

Also posted on Facebook - sneak peek of the new products/formulas being tested. Cosmetic products in planning phase.... Hand Mask, Lipstick, Tinted Moisturizer. Does the pink bottle look like nail polish? 

171577003_10159521640529283_5282963932282078270_n.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I’ve always wanted to see a lavender scent from Beekman but the reviews are not very encouraging. Nobody beats L’Occitane for lavender in my experience so I’m hoping for the violets! 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

A couple of years ago, I found a Violet Beekman in a body wash at TJM, and it was one of the best flower scents I've had from them. I'm not hard to please, but it was just like the real flower, unlike what peony/lily of the valley I recently bought. I hope there's a violet scent this time and hope it's like the one I had before.

Interested in a tinted moisturizer, too.

Honored Contributor

@Nomore  - hmmm I vaguely remember there was a Violet Beekman scent when they were at Evine. 

Honored Contributor

A new Facebook hint posted today...

"If you are someone who likes to watch QVC, this is where you will be sitting next Saturday" 

172551841_10159527424554283_7821211409395724965_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

32CABAA1-652B-4BBA-887F-867B27FEEA31.jpegThe TSV is posted! $42, free shipping

The new scent is Violet & Wisteria - it's not the back from the vault Violet

A395825
Beekman 1802 5-Piece Whipped Body Cream Collection
Exclusive scent to QVC until 7/1:Violet & Wisteria 

This collection includes your choice of the fragrance-free Pure Goat Milk or special edition Violet & Wisteria in a super-size version, plus four smaller containers in farm-fresh fragrances of Vanilla Absolute, Honeyed Grapefruit, Honey & Orange Blossom, and Pure Goat Milk.

Transport yourself to the lush heirloom flower garden on the Beekman 1802 farm with Violet & Wisteria. A part of the signature scent collection, Violet & Wisteria is a delicate fragrance that combines the powdery aroma of violets with the fresh sweetness of wisteria.

Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl    Thanks so much for posting this. I almost fell out of my chair trying to order as fast as I could. I love violets and hope this is as wonderful as their Lilac from last year.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@cozyseeker wrote:

@Chi-town girl    Thanks so much for posting this. I almost fell out of my chair trying to order as fast as I could. I love violets and hope this is as wonderful as their Lilac from last year.

@cozyseeker - you're welcome! There should be some other Violet & Wisteria items like soap for the event. I love to use the floral scent wrapped soap bars to tuck in lingerie drawers until I'm ready to use them in the bath. 

Esteemed Contributor

GOT THE PURE CHI!  NO SURPRISE THERE!  HAHA

DO NOT NEED IT, BUT FOR $8.40 A MONTH WITH FREE SHIPPING, IT WAS WELL WORTH IT.

BUY EVERYTHING IN THE PURE AS IT DOES NOT INTERFERE WITH ANY FRAGRANCE I AM WEARING.  THE 2 OZ SCENTED BODY CREAMS WILL COME IN VERY HANDY ON THE AD PLAN AROUND THE HOLIDAYS FOR GIFTING.

ALWAYS LOOKING AHEAD!!!