Valued Contributor

Beekman Seasonal Bounty Boxes

If anyone is on auto delivery for this, the one shipping on Sept. 28 is the Falling leaves scent. These are the boxes with the chirping birds in the box. I am skipping this one based on the scent discription. There is also a Winter Wonderland one but CS didn't know the scent yet. FYI

Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman Seasonal Bounty Boxes

For the first time in several years I didn’t order the bounty box last fall. I’m kind of over the limited addition scents. If I find something I love, I want it to be around awhile(holding out on using my last Sweet autumn clematis bar lol).

Contributor

Thanks! I was hoping Falling Leaves would be the scent of the next Bounty Box. 

Honored Contributor

The seasonal bounty box info/descriptions was provided when the annual subscription launched earlier this year. We posted and discussed this in previous threads.

The seasonal boxes used to be special/exclusive - not available for single purchase,  but now they are selling the seasonal boxes at same or lower prices after the subscription orders are shipped. So there is no incentive to commit to the subscription program.

I cancelled my subscription and will consider purchasing after I read reviews about the new scents. Wonder if there will be a Holiday Bounty box. Haven't had a chance to watch any of the Anniversary shows.

Here is the info about the 2019 seasonal boxes from a previous thread.

Beekman Bounty Box 2019.PNG

Sept: Falling Leaves -  Ginger, Honey, French Cade, Lavender (ships 9/15)

Dec: Wonderland - Cedar, Sandalwood,  Cardimom, Tea Tree Oil (ships 12/15)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Thanks I somehow missed that.The Winter one doesn't sound to enticing to me either.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have only ever bought one bounty box and ended up with too much product. I prefer to buy as I need. I always get the soap bars in new scents so will do that with Falling Leaves. They said their website will have the Falling Leaves products in October. I can wait.

Respected Contributor

Although I'm not using anything Beekman, I would have considered gifts, but I HATE the scents...tea tree, Cade, etc...sounds like bathroom cleaners😝. Why not some pretty florals! Honestly, I've been over and done with Beekman...its gets boring. I dont watch anymore.