Honored Contributor

Beekman Seasonal Bounty Box - June Shipment: Meadow Lark

Just a reminder to those on the Bounty Box subscription - the June Meadow Lark box will be shipping next week! My order is not yet in process, shipping date is June 28 which usually means it will go into process a couple days prior to this date. Is this the same ship date for everyone?  

Beekman Bounty Box 2019.PNG

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Seasonal Bounty Box - June Shipment: Meadow Lark

Per my HSN autoship schedule:

June: Meadow Lark - Lilac, Mandarin,  Amber (ships 6/28)

Sept: Falling Leaves -  Ginger, Honey, French Cade, Lavender (ships 9/15)

Dec: Wonderland - Cedar, Sandalwood,  Cardimom, Tea Tree Oil (ships 12/15)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Meadow Lark items showed up on their website recently, for those who didn't order the bounty box. I always get the new soaps as they come out.

Honored Contributor

@LisaMofSLC wrote:

Meadow Lark items showed up on their website recently, for those who didn't order the bounty box. I always get the new soaps as they come out.

@LisaMofSLC  - I'm excited to try Meafow Lark! We love the soaps and body creams. 

They have 2 July TS days - one for bath/body...wonder if it's a new product/scent. The 2nd TS is home goods which might be the laundry detergent. Started to use the pure unscented laundry last year and love it! 

Honored Contributor

Something to think about if you are on subscription for the Bounty Boxes...

My June subscription bounty box order at H shipped today -  $65, free shipping.

I'm now watching the live Beekman show on Q and they announced a One Day Only - the June Bounty Box at a lower price $60 + 3.50 shipping. 

If there is no benefit of price or exclusivity to order at H as a subscription I'm going to cancel my subscription!  They just cannibalized their business Woman Tongue 

If we all cancel our subscriptions, it will send a message to them that this is not cool to do to loyal customers. There would most likely be excess inventory and we can get them at a lower one day only price or with a coupon. 

A372273
Beekman 1802 6-Piece Morning Mist Bounty Box

a372273.jpg