Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman Review: New Snow Forest Bounty Box and The Whipped Body Creams

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:

I see on Evines program guide, they'll be on 3 am Friday 15th....maybe it's a re-run.

@Dazlin Shows they are on Tues the 12th at 10 PM central time. I believe the variety box soap I posted above will be the TS.

I'm glad I did not order from the earlier shows. I ordered when they had the 20% off plus free shipping. I saved about $50.

I did not know Evine combined shipping. I thought they charged shipping on each item???

I was saying Beekman combines shipping if you order directly from their site.  Not Evine....they charge for each item.

Honored Contributor

Wonder if they will reduce price for this item.

Beekman 1802 4-Pack of Assorted Goat Milk Facial Cleansing Wipes (30 Count Each) - 313-557

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Beekman 1802 9-Piece Assorted Goat Milk "Good Neighbor" Holiday Collection - 313-683

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I ended up buying the winter Bounty Box. It was such a great buy with the coupon. Interested to see what we think of the Snow Forest. We love the unscented and the Vanilla Absolute somthat made the decision easier. 

Looks like they had sellouts, including the BBox and the shave kit.

Who else shopped this event? What did you buy?

@Chi-town girl I bought 8 bars of Beekman soap & Isomer RPur Duo with the 20% off coupon plus free shipping with card. That's the best time to buy.

Just looked at their Guide for next week. It shows Beekman on at 10 PM central time Tues 12th. I guess they will have another TS. Looks like the new assorted soap.

Beekman set of 4 Goat Milk Soap 9 oz with gift box 313-556 $50

Bar Soap Scent Choices

• Citrus - Two Honeyed Grapefruit bars and two Honey & Orange Blossom bars
  • Classics - One Pure Goat Milk bar, one Honey & Oats bar, one Ylang Ylang & Tuberose bar and one Vanilla Absolute bar
  • Men's - Two Davesforth bars and two White Water bars
  • Pure Goat Milk - Four bars of Pure Goat Milk
  • Seasonal - One Apricot & Honey Tea bar, and one Fig Leaf bar, one Oak Moss bar and one Sweet Grass bar

@Chi-town girl@Dazlin@BdBettyB@FLGators 

Beekman Soap now the TS at $39.99 + $3.99 S&H. Other products have special pricing. 20% off $75 on Beekman.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BdBettyB wrote:

I guess I'm confused. Were these for sale during their shows last weekend? 

@BdBettyB The Beekman Boys have shows today (Tues 12-12). They are on Evine right now.

The 4 bar soap box assortment is the TS for $39.99 + $3.99 S&H. Evine has 20% off $75 Beekman products today.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Beekman 1802 9-Piece Assorted Goat Milk "Good Neighbor" Holiday Collection - 313-683

@Chi-town girl They have this for $44.99 + $3.99 S&H.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Beekman 1802 4-Pack of Assorted Goat Milk Facial Cleansing Wipes (30 Count Each) - 313-557

@Chi-town girl YES!!! They just said a 2nd TS of the wipes so I would assume this set is what they were talking about. Should be the TS according to what it shows on their program guide. Wonder what the price will be???

Trusted Contributor

I bought the TTV 4 piece men's set and the 9 piece good neighbor set. 

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl YES!!! They just said a 2nd TS of the wipes so I would assume this set is what they were talking about. Should be the TS according to what it shows on their program guide. Wonder what the price will be???

@Chi-town girl The wipes are now the TS at $16.99 + $3.99 S&H. Buy more save more with reduced shipping.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl The wipes are now the TS at $16.99 + $3.99 S&H. Buy more save more with reduced shipping.

@Nightowlz - TY - that's great pricing for the wipes! I'm going to get a couple sets. Wish we could get this type of pricing for Skinn wipes.   I missed the shows today so I need to check out the specials online. 

Did you shop today?