Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Review: New Snow Forest Bounty Box and The Whipped Body Creams

I ended up buying the winter Bounty Box. It was such a great buy with the coupon. Interested to see what we think of the Snow Forest. We love the unscented and the Vanilla Absolute somthat made the decision easier. 

Looks like they had sellouts, including the BBox and the shave kit.

Who else shopped this event? What did you buy?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I ended up buying the winter Bounty Box. It was such a great buy with the coupon. Interested to see what we think of the Snow Forest. We love the unscented and the Vanilla Absolute somthat made the decision easier. 

@Chi-town girl I bought 8 bars of Beekman soap & Isomer RPur Duo with the 20% off coupon plus free shipping with card. That's the best time to buy.

Just looked at their Guide for next week. It shows Beekman on at 10 PM central time Tues 12th. I guess they will have another TS. Looks like the new assorted soap.

Beekman set of 4 Goat Milk Soap 9 oz with gift box 313-556 $50

Bar Soap Scent Choices

• Citrus - Two Honeyed Grapefruit bars and two Honey & Orange Blossom bars
  • Classics - One Pure Goat Milk bar, one Honey & Oats bar, one Ylang Ylang & Tuberose bar and one Vanilla Absolute bar
  • Men's - Two Davesforth bars and two White Water bars
  • Pure Goat Milk - Four bars of Pure Goat Milk
  • Seasonal - One Apricot & Honey Tea bar, and one Fig Leaf bar, one Oak Moss bar and one Sweet Grass bar

Respected Contributor

There's $15 off $100 purchase on their site, and I received an e mail they're having some sort of special on Friday the 15th, also their site. I didn't order last time they were on Evine, because I had previously ordered the week before, and also a few items from their site, I listed here on a previous post. Although, the last show did offer a nice deal with the 20%off, and free shipping...but this is Evines way of holding out until the last 2 hrs. Just didn't work out for me....had I known, I would've waited. Beekman bundles shipping fees, so it's not $7 for each and every separate item, and they accept coupons on any amount . I assume we have to wait for the last show to see if Evine pulls this again???
Respected Contributor

I see on Evines program guide, they'll be on 3 am Friday 15th....maybe it's a re-run.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

I see on Evines program guide, they'll be on 3 am Friday 15th....maybe it's a re-run.

@Dazlin Shows they are on Tues the 12th at 10 PM central time. I believe the variety box soap I posted above will be the TS.

I'm glad I did not order from the earlier shows. I ordered when they had the 20% off plus free shipping. I saved about $50.

I did not know Evine combined shipping. I thought they charged shipping on each item???

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl I bought 8 bars of Beekman soap & Isomer RPur Duo with the 20% off coupon plus free shipping with card. That's the best time to buy.

Just looked at their Guide for next week. It shows Beekman on at 10 PM central time Tues 12th. I guess they will have another TS. Looks like the new assorted soap.

Bar Soap Scent Choices

• Classics - One Pure Goat Milk bar, one Honey & Oats bar, one Ylang Ylang & Tuberose bar and one Vanilla Absolute bar
  • Seasonal - One Apricot & Honey Tea bar, and one Fig Leaf bar, one Oak Moss bar and one Sweet Grass bar

@Nightowlz - the boys are on again next week!?! I like the soap set. 

Note - there is a 15% coupon good today until 11p ET for beauty, fashion,  jewelry.  Code is on the website

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Bar Soap Scent Choices

@Nightowlz @Chi-town girl

The classics set tempts me BUT (I keep telling myself) I don’t need soap! I have two bars of sweet grass waiting to be used. And the half I am using is hardly used up at all. I won’t need soap for many months. Darn. 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Bar Soap Scent Choices

@Nightowlz - the boys are on again next week!?! I like the soap set. 

Note - there is a 15% coupon good today until 11p ET for beauty, fashion,  jewelry.  Code is on the website

@Chi-town girl-That coupon is only on fashion. I tried using on beauty & it didn’t go thru.

Trusted Contributor

I guess I'm confused. Were these for sale during their shows last weekend? 

Honored Contributor

@FLGators - I watched a portion of the Donna Saylers show earlier today and I thought the host said the coupon included beauty and jewelry, but maybe I was mistaken.