Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Review: New Snow Forest Bounty Box and The Whipped Body Creams

@lmt wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@lmt wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@lmt @Linmo @Georgiagrama@fluffysmom@lulu1 & all -

During the Active Argan show last night Evine showed a promo for the Beauty Event starting tmrw/Thurs. There will be a 20% off beauty coupon effective starting tmrw!

Thanks for posting this.

I never used a coupon at Evine before. Do you know if it's good for just one item? Or can it be used more than once?

@lmt - they usually allow us to use it multiple/unlimited times and it sb good thru the weekend . But it's usually a requirement for a min purchase of $75. The $75 can be a combination of several items, but it must be placed together in 1 order. Like the bounty box plus the shave kit. Or a Beekman item plus Isomers or Skinn. As long as it's a beauty item it should work

Thank you!!

I'm not sure I'll reach $75, but I do have my eye on a few products so who knows?  Smiley Wink

@lmt - me too! I might get some kits for my guys, and we'll see what else depending on pricing. At leastbthe coupon will cover shipping fees 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

How does Beekman compare to Josie Maran body butter or WEN body cream?  I have so much but when they run low I just might try Beekman. It's a bit pricey but maybe worth it...

Beekman body cream is thicker than Josie’s and I prefer it. I find the scents much stronger, so you really need to like what you’re choosing. Their unscented is truly unscented too; Josie’s has a distinct odor to me, which I don’t like. 

@tucsongal @bargainsgirl - I haven't tried JM body cream, but I do like the WEN body cream. I think Beekman is comparable to WEN. Seems like Beekman is a touch lighter in texture (whipped), but equally emollient.  

I am loving the Beekman unscented/pure body cream as a hand cream. It's emollient,  not greasy & doesn't interfere with my perfume. 

Beekman 1802 Whipped Goat Milk Body Cream Duo 8 oz Each - 312-585

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

During the Active Argan show last night Evine showed a promo for the Beauty Event starting tmrw/Thurs. There will be a 20% off beauty coupon effective starting tmrw!

Thanks. Where is the coupon found.

Valued Contributor

@lmt    The reviews appear and disappear. They seem to go away near a show.

Honored Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Thanks. Where is the coupon found.

@fluffysmom - I don't think the beauty 20% coupon is posted yet, most likely it will be at 8p ET today when Heather's beauty show launches the event. They have been showing a promo on tv with the code. It will prob be on the website in a few hours

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@tucsongal wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

How does Beekman compare to Josie Maran body butter or WEN body cream?  I have so much but when they run low I just might try Beekman. It's a bit pricey but maybe worth it...

Beekman body cream is thicker than Josie’s and I prefer it. I find the scents much stronger, so you really need to like what you’re choosing. Their unscented is truly unscented too; Josie’s has a distinct odor to me, which I don’t like. 

@tucsongal @bargainsgirl - I haven't tried JM body cream, but I do like the WEN body cream. I think Beekman is comparable to WEN. Seems like Beekman is a touch lighter in texture (whipped), but equally emollient.  

I am loving the Beekman unscented/pure body cream as a hand cream. It's emollient,  not greasy & doesn't interfere with my perfume. 

Beekman 1802 Whipped Goat Milk Body Cream Duo 8 oz Each - 312-585

@Chi-town girl @tucsongal @bargainsgirl

I haven’t tried JM but I am surprisingly impressed with the Beekman whipped body creams. They really feel light and not greasy. I use the tiniest amount and it is enough. It absorbs well and moisturizes. 

Honored Contributor

I’m still tempted by this holiday bounty box. I love pine scents and the smell of Christmas trees and this isn’t a strong scent and isn’t going to last on anyone all day from the sound of it. But I really don’t need all this stuff so I am working on convincing myself not to get it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Just noticed the 20% coupon is now active on their site. I was excited when I saw the banner "Free Shipping", until checkout said with their CC. I do not want anymore CC's, and I am not paying the $7.00 s/h on everything I wanted.  Oh, what a headache, what to do!

Respected Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

@lmt    The reviews appear and disappear. They seem to go away near a show.

I see them now, complaints of leaking and all. Mine was in perfect condition luckily, but now I kind of wish I had waited to get the 20% off, LOL. I did get free shipping however. 

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Thank you.