Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman Review: New Snow Forest Bounty Box and The Whipped Body Creams

@lmt

Your description of the Snow Forest said that it has a "ginger ale" scent.  Does it remind you of the "ginger ale" scent in Philosphy GingerBread Man?    I actually love the nature scents so this may be something I would be happy with.   Thanks for the nice review. 

Respected Contributor

I actually love the roller ball set and have ordered a second one.  I use both the soap and whipped body cream every morning and the coordinating roller ball a couple of times per day.  The scents last for me.  

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@lmt

Your description of the Snow Forest said that it has a "ginger ale" scent.  Does it remind you of the "ginger ale" scent in Philosphy GingerBread Man?    I actually love the nature scents so this may be something I would be happy with.   Thanks for the nice review. 

Yes. I mentioned that it does smell like Philosophy's Gingerbread Man scent in a previous reply to another poster. 

I actially like Gingerbread Man, but Snow Forest also has a pine / fir scent mixed in.

I normally love the smell of piine, but not necessarily in bath products. I was hoping for a more 'fresh' type of scent.

Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

I actually love the roller ball set and have ordered a second one.  I use both the soap and whipped body cream every morning and the coordinating roller ball a couple of times per day.  The scents last for me.  

I'm really torn about this.

I love all the scents available in the rollerball set, but I would much rather have a spray perfume. 

.....but I really WANT those scents, LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@lmt @Linmo @Georgiagrama@fluffysmom@lulu1 & all -

During the Active Argan show last night Evine showed a promo for the Beauty Event starting tmrw/Thurs. There will be a 20% off beauty coupon effective starting tmrw!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

During the Active Argan show last night Evine showed a promo for the Beauty Event starting tmrw/Thurs. There will be a 20% off beauty coupon effective starting tmrw!

Thanks for posting this.

I never used a coupon at Evine before. Do you know if it's good for just one item? Or can it be used more than once?

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Thanks for posting this.

I never used a coupon at Evine before. Do you know if it's good for just one item? Or can it be used more than once?

@lmt - they usually allow us to use it multiple/unlimited times and it sb good thru the weekend . But it's usually a requirement for a min purchase of $75. The $75 can be a combination of several items, but it must be placed together in 1 order. Like the bounty box plus the shave kit. Or a Beekman item plus Isomers or Skinn. As long as it's a beauty item it should work

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

How does Beekman compare to Josie Maran body butter or WEN body cream?  I have so much but when they run low I just might try Beekman. It's a bit pricey but maybe worth it...

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@lmt wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Thanks for posting this.

@lmt - they usually allow us to use it multiple/unlimited times and it sb good thru the weekend . But it's usually a requirement for a min purchase of $75. The $75 can be a combination of several items, but it must be placed together in 1 order. Like the bounty box plus the shave kit. Or a Beekman item plus Isomers or Skinn. As long as it's a beauty item it should work

Thank you!!

I'm not sure I'll reach $75, but I do have my eye on a few products so who knows?  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

How does Beekman compare to Josie Maran body butter or WEN body cream?  I have so much but when they run low I just might try Beekman. It's a bit pricey but maybe worth it...

Beekman body cream is thicker than Josie’s and I prefer it. I find the scents much stronger, so you really need to like what you’re choosing. Their unscented is truly unscented too; Josie’s has a distinct odor to me, which I don’t like.