Honored Contributor

Beekman 1802 Beauty

08/23/2022, 12am-1a ET

Host: Shawn Killinger

Other Full Hour Shows: 

• 08/23/2022 2-4pm
  • 08/23/2022 6--8pm
  • 08/23/2022 9-10pm

No info yet about the TSV item or other event specials. Maybe something new for Fall. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beekman / QVC TSV - 8/23

I really only like their soaps. Their lotion was too watery and thin. 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for posting about their upcoming TSV! I wonder what it will be.
New Contributor

A post on their instagram showed a new fragrance, Amber Sunset Lily.  Guessing a set of items in the new scent.  :-)

Honored Contributor

Looks like a new scent

Beekman 1802 Beauty Supersized Cleanse and Moisturizer 2p set  under $49

4ACFDC8F-1992-462F-A24D-9E6F054C68FE.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I'm taking a pass on the TSV but will look to see the other event offers

For those shopping, ENJOY 😊 

Valued Contributor

thanks for posting @Chi-town girl . I will not try a new Beekman scent without reading reviews first. Plus I don't like limited edition scents.

I also think $49 seems a bit high. Have Beekman raised their prices? Is it just me or did their TSVs used to include more products and be better values?  I understand the current economic situation but their products were expensive to begin with. 

I will also check for other deals. Let's hope there are some good values! 

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

thanks for posting @Chi-town girl . I will not try a new Beekman scent without reading reviews first. Plus I don't like limited edition scents.

I also think $49 seems a bit high. Have Beekman raised their prices? Is it just me or did their TSVs used to include more products and be better values?  I understand the current economic situation but their products were expensive to begin with. 

I will also check for other deals. Let's hope there are some good values! 

@CorrTor  - I understand about your hesitation with new scents. It's supersized, so I think it's a decent value. The Whipped Body Cream is one of my favorite body creams. I am using up stash and soon there will be holiday kits 🙈😍

They usually have some other good event offers; they still have a chance to 'get me' 😉

I'm also looking at Korres - with the Wed TS event, there might be something that I can't resist! 

Valued Contributor

They’ll probably offer bar soap and hand cream in the same scent, and I’ll consider getting those. Got quite the Beekman bar soap collection now.
Honored Contributor

I just returned the last HSN special (Plumeria) and cancelled that A/D.  I didn't like the scent at all, so I'm no longer going to take a chance on these new scents.  For some reason, more recent scents have given me a headache and I don't find them as light as they say they are.

I have plenty of stock of Beekman, so it will take me a long time to use up anyway.