Super Contributor

Re: Beekman QVC Sat Nov 23 TSV is posted! 8p Holiday Gift Collection

Wish they would offer a new product as a tsv. Too many soaps and creams over and over again. That's though how they make the money.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for posting @Chi-town girl 

I ordered then cancelled my HSN Bounty Box as I realized it had pure & other scents but for sure I'll order the Pure box from Q.

I like all the products but only use Pure.  The whipped body cream alone is $38 so great buy!

The box is a keepsake box -- I keep them for special things.  Although, the HSNbox was much nicer IMO.

Thanks for sharing🙂🐐

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting!  I passed on the HSN TS and I'll be passing on this one as well -- I just don't need most of these products, but I'm happy for those that wanted an all Pure kit.  I did, however, get the last TSV (with the Pure, Honey Grapefruit, and Vanilla Absolute soap/body cream/lip balm) which I'm very happy with, and I did also buy a pail of palm sized soaps on sale and with coupon (some to gift) so I'm fully stocked for now :-)

Honored Contributor

This is more appealing to me than the HSN TSV as I love the Pure line. The large soaps go into the showers/tubs, the small ones go into the linen closet and then in gift baskets should I need to make one up; unscented works for everyone so I love that. 

Thanks @Chi-town girl  for this alert!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Anything with the grapefruit is a pass for me. Too strong a scent. So many other fragrances, yet that gets added. 

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much Chi. Im ordering the Pure on auto. I appreciate having the unscented option.
I keep hoping they will offer large size shampoo and conditioner with a pump. Their hair cream has been out of stock since the last ice age. 😀
Honored Contributor

Waiting to see the other new items for this event before I place my order gor the pure TSV on AD.

Q is selling this 3p pure kit for $42 plus 3.50 shipping - and the body cream is only 8 oz.  The 8p TSV at $60  is a good value. I will use the small soap bars for gifts and I'm keeping the rest Woman Very Happy

A368182
Beekman 1802 3-Piece Goat Milk Collectiona368182.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

Thanks for posting!  I passed on the HSN TS and I'll be passing on this one as well -- I just don't need most of these products, but I'm happy for those that wanted an all Pure kit.  I did, however, get the last TSV (with the Pure, Honey Grapefruit, and Vanilla Absolute soap/body cream/lip balm) which I'm very happy with, and I did also buy a pail of palm sized soaps on sale and with coupon (some to gift) so I'm fully stocked for now :-)

@sueinsf  -  yes, we finally have a good pure kit. Every item in that TSV will be used, and the small bars will be for gifts. We have the beekman caddys, can always use a refill and i love the body cream. Those H coupons are well rec'd - and I could use some more! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Lally wrote:
Thanks so much Chi. Im ordering the Pure on auto. I appreciate having the unscented option.
I keep hoping they will offer large size shampoo and conditioner with a pump. Their hair cream has been out of stock since the last ice age. 😀

@Lally  - I have yet to try the hair products, it's on my list. @willdob3  is also a fan of the hair items

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Wondering if there will be a presale posted? Hints suggest the TSV item will be something related to the Mr Rogers movie.

EDITED - TSV is posted! $60, free ship. Option for an 8p Pure/unscented kit or assorted scents. Single ship or auto ship option.

Nice to see a good value Pure kit Heart really don't need the spatula, would rather have 2 lip balms

*The body cream is supersized - 16 oz!

I don't see any direct connection to the Mr Roger's movie, but maybe there will be other new items yet to post. 

On Beekman Facebook page they have a link posted to an article about the movie.  I still have to finish holiday gift shopping,  hoping for glad it's a giftable TSV AND free shipping! 

Truth - Tom Hanks is Mr. Roger's 6th cousin!!!

download (34).jpg

Screenshot_2019-11-18-23-45-08.png

Screenshot_2019-11-18-23-44-24.png

Includes:

• Pure Goat Milk: two 9-oz Bar Soaps, two 3.5-oz Bar Soaps, 0.15-oz Lip Balm, 2-oz Hand Cream, 12.5-oz Hand & Body Wash, 16-oz super-size Whipped Body Cream, and spatula
  • Assorted: 9-oz Honey & Oats Goat Milk Scrub Bar Soap, 9-oz Ylang Ylang and Tuberose Goat Milk Bar Soap, 3.5-oz Honey & Oats Goat Milk Scrub Bar Soap, 3.5-oz Ylang Ylang and Tuberose Goat Milk Bar Soap, 0.15-oz Honeyed Grapefruit Lip Balm, 2-oz Honeyed Grapefruit Hand Cream, 12.5-oz Honeyed Grapefruit Hand & Body Wash, 16-oz super-size Vanilla Absolute Whipped Body Cream, and spatula

I bought th HSN  Beekman TSV which in comparing the two offers I prefer the HSN offer.