Honored Contributor

Beekman QVC Sat Nov 23 TSV is posted! 8p Holiday Gift Collection

[ Edited ]

Wondering if there will be a presale posted? Hints suggest the TSV item will be something related to the Mr Rogers movie.

EDITED - TSV is posted! $60, free ship. Option for an 8p Pure/unscented kit or assorted scents. Single ship or auto ship option.

Nice to see a good value Pure kit Heart really don't need the spatula, would rather have 2 lip balms

*The body cream is supersized - 16 oz!

I don't see any direct connection to the Mr Roger's movie, but maybe there will be other new items yet to post. 

On Beekman Facebook page they have a link posted to an article about the movie.  I still have to finish holiday gift shopping,  hoping for glad it's a giftable TSV AND free shipping! 

Truth - Tom Hanks is Mr. Roger's 6th cousin!!!

download (34).jpg

Screenshot_2019-11-18-23-45-08.png

Screenshot_2019-11-18-23-44-24.png

Includes:

• Pure Goat Milk: two 9-oz Bar Soaps, two 3.5-oz Bar Soaps, 0.15-oz Lip Balm, 2-oz Hand Cream, 12.5-oz Hand & Body Wash, 16-oz super-size Whipped Body Cream, and spatula
  • Assorted: 9-oz Honey & Oats Goat Milk Scrub Bar Soap, 9-oz Ylang Ylang and Tuberose Goat Milk Bar Soap, 3.5-oz Honey & Oats Goat Milk Scrub Bar Soap, 3.5-oz Ylang Ylang and Tuberose Goat Milk Bar Soap, 0.15-oz Honeyed Grapefruit Lip Balm, 2-oz Honeyed Grapefruit Hand Cream, 12.5-oz Honeyed Grapefruit Hand & Body Wash, 16-oz super-size Vanilla Absolute Whipped Body Cream, and spatula

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beekman QVC TSV - Sat Nov 23...WON’T YOU BE MY NEIGHBOR?

I hope it's a good one. I love Berkman pr oducts!

Esteemed Contributor

They just had a really nice 7 pieceTSV Holiday Bounty Box a few days ago that I ordered for 59.99 with free shipping. Hopefully, this will be just as giftable at a really great price.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Super Contributor

It's not related to Mr. Roger's. A bit disappointed.

Valued Contributor

Re: Beekman QVC Sat Nov 23 TSV is posted! 8p Holiday Gift Collection

@Chi-town girl 

I think this is the one! Particularly with the larger sized body cream. 

Thanks for posting this!

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

Nice looking set for gifting, but why large and small bars of soap? The smaller bars look nicer in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@SunSprite wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I think this is the one! Particularly with the larger sized body cream. 

Thanks for posting this!

@SunSprite  - I think this is the best "pure" kit they have offered at QVC or HSN. I'm going to order it on autodelivery as long as it has free shipping for the AD shipments.  You can always cancel the AD or push out the ship date.

If it matters to anyone, the AD shipments may not have the gift box. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I would like to try their items....but for me this is a pass.  We don't use soaps.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Too many bars of soaps.  Overkill.

HSN's TS was better. 

Honored Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

Too many bars of soaps.  Overkill.

HSN's TS was better. 

I think those that want unscented products are going to like the Q TSV.

For the assorted, they should have offered a true mix of the scents, not the same ones for both the large and small soaps.