Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beekman Pure Goat Mils Soap

@hoosieroriginal

You'll love the Apricot Green Tea, any or all of the collection offered, especially since you use and love the Wen scent. Skinn has a Radiance product that is right in line with this green tea scent too. I use the Skinn oil and body cream. Both cheaper with long lasting delicate scents. A nice  $$$ alternative option.

Again, interesting to read your comments on the grapefruit scent. I loove a good grapefruit fragrance and found the Beekman I'd ordered to have none. Zero, zip, nada! I was so disappointed.  There's absolutely no resemblance to grapefruit in the body cream duos purchased. No fresh invigorating 'zing' whatsoever. Just a palsy below average meh floral scent! Another grand  flop for me. I question the quality control and or different production for the Evine ordering customer. Something is amiss and it's turning me away from enthusiastically purchasing.

Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman Pure Goat Milk Soap

[ Edited ]

@brandiwine

I was hoping you'd chime in about GMS. I thoroughly agree. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@hoosieroriginal

You'll love the Apricot Green Tea, any or all of the collection offered, especially since you use and love the Wen scent. Skinn has a Radiance product that is right in line with this green tea scent too. I use the Skinn oil and body cream. Both cheaper with long lasting delicate scents. A nice  $$$ alternative option.

Again, interesting to read your comments on the grapefruit scent. I loove a good grapefruit fragrance and found the Beekman I'd ordered to have none. Zero, zip, nada! I was so disappointed.  There's absolutely no resemblance to grapefruit in the body cream duos purchased. No fresh invigorating 'zing' whatsoever. Just a palsy below average meh floral scent! Another grand  flop for me. I question the quality control and or different production for the Evine ordering customer. Something is amiss and it's turning me away from enthusiastically purchasing.

@rochelleS - Oh gosh, when I got the grapefruit I choked it was so strong I threw it away - now I bought mine when they first came to Evine so maybe they have lowered the fragrance in their soaps (although Sweet Grass I got this summer and it was pretty darn strong).  I use Skinn products also - I'll have to check out the Radiance products. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

lol, @hoosieroriginal that is some powerful grapefruit!  Wow. I'm kinda jealous. I should toss mine because of no scent. Just hoping I can gift at least one to someone who likes it. Now I'm on a mini mission to find, actually replace a dc'd delectable soft and genuine honey scented lotion... I should start a new thread and ask one of these days.

Look for the Essential Radiance products under the Skinn line. These are very popular with many many users clamoring for a special top value kit - which I'd gladly purchase.  I am nutsy crazy in love with the Wen NBT cream(omg, try the honey peach, swoon!) but this Skinn body butter is pretty nice along with the oils (2 4 oz @44.00) are very well priced. And the scent is our lovely fresh green tea. ...

Anyhow, if purchasing, I hope you enjoy your Beekman selection.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

lol, @hoosieroriginal that is some powerful grapefruit!  Wow. I'm kinda jealous. I should toss mine because of no scent. Just hoping I can gift at least one to someone who likes it. Now I'm on a mini mission to find, actually replace a dc'd delectable soft and genuine honey scented lotion... I should start a new thread and ask one of these days.

@Look for the Essential Radiance products under the Skinn line. These are very popular with many many users clamoring for a special top value kit - which I'd gladly purchase.  I am nutsy crazy in love with the Wen NBT cream(omg, try the honey peach, swoon!) but this Skinn body butter is pretty nice along with the oils (2 4 oz @44.00) are very well priced. And the scent is our lovely fresh green tea. ...

Anyhow, if purchasing, I hope you enjoy your Beekman selection.

@rochelleS did get my 4 pack of Sweet Grass facial wipes - love them.  Now the facial wipes in Orange Blossom - hated the smell - very pungent. 

Respected Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@brandiwine

I was hoping you'd chime in about GMS. I thoroughly agree. Smiley Happy

@Texasmouse  This is my most favorite soap ever!...I have a large order on the way. I use the purity on my face, & I have never used a soap on my face...We are never without Goat Milk Stuff, and we love there whole line...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi

I also love their soaps and find them very gentle, head to toe! Not only do I use it on my face and body but as a shampoo too and my hair turns out so soft!

Honored Contributor

I've been very pleased with their products. I am anxious to see the cleaning products they will soon bring to Evine. Sounds like they also have some cooking things in the works.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN so now they are branching out into other areas.  I don't think that is wise.

Honored Contributor

You should visit their website-everything from clothes to olive oil. Very odd products.