Honored Contributor

I want to try their natural bug repellent spray at some point and a bunch more of their soaps in all the other scents they have. There are many things I'd like to try, actually.

Respected Contributor
No garbage? Well, garbage may be harsh but a known allergen - Methylisothiazolinone. Even the lines that brand themselves as clean, natural, and with minimal ingredients are going to have something that may cause a reaction. Part of this is due to the toll fear and scare tactics have taken on ingredients that were perfectly safe and effective.
Esteemed Contributor

The Violet body wash smells incredible.  You can tell it's all real essence and not synthetic fragrance.  I do wish there were a companion lotion in this scent.  

The Evine prices are really good deals for this brand, so I hope the line has a long run with them.  

Contributor

Trix, I asked about a violet lotion and was told that one would be ready in September.  However I don't know if it will be available on Evine, and I'm hoping it will.  A violet set would be wonderful!

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

The Violet body wash smells incredible.  You can tell it's all real essence and not synthetic fragrance.  I do wish there were a companion lotion in this scent.  

The Evine prices are really good deals for this brand, so I hope the line has a long run with them.  

Sounds nice!

Valued Contributor

I just got my orders yesterday. One is Honey and Orange Blossom bady wash and lotion. Really not liking the scent. I'm not particular at all usually but this one gives me a headache. Hubbie wants to try the body wash so not sure if I'll return, if he likes it I'll bite the bullet and use it.  The scent does stay for a long time which I like but I wish I  liked the scent.