Valued Contributor

Has anyone tried any of the Beekman Bros. products.  They are on Evine today and was just wondering if they were worth purchase.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased their last TTV, which included bar soap. That's the only thing I' ve used so far & I love it. It lathers well & the lather is very rich & moisturizing, it leaves my skin  soft after I shower. Many state that they don't use a lotion afterwards, but I personally like to use body lotion, I use about half of what I normally do. I also use the soap on my face. It's helped get rid of under the skin bumps on my forehead that nothing else has helped with.

Super Contributor

I bought the shower gel and hand soap duo and love them.  Would definitely purchase again and will try their other products.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought their set of 3 hand washes the first time they were on and LOVE them. The fragrance is rich and not too heavy and the lather is fabulous.

Would buy again.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Thanks for letting us know they are on today! I need to go check out what they have to offer.

I LOVE their hand washes- only hand washes I've tried (and I"ve tried many) that don't dry the heck out of my hands since i wash m hands alot. I also really like their hand cream and their facial wipes (I use them for my neck and feet). That is all I've tried so far but I know there are more things I want to try.

Honored Contributor

@disneynut57 wrote:

Has anyone tried any of the Beekman Bros. products.  They are on Evine today and was just wondering if they were worth purchase.

I've tried just about everything they have to offer and I must say everything is quality and non irritating. Just be aware that the body wash does not suds, it lathers. I use a buff puff and it does make the product lather and suds. The fragrance in everything they make is heavenly and it's all natural.

Frequent Contributor

I got the assortment of hand lotions in the many different fragrances and the makeup wipes. I really like the wipes because they took off my makeup at night and didn't cause any rashes even when they have a sizable fragrance. The lotions are good. They are a bit thin and runny but you know this the first time you pour it out (LOL) and it runs. I learned to be careful.  That said, the lotions seem to do the trick as far as hydrating my hands and the fragrances are very pleasant.  I would purchase again.

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Thanks for letting us know they are on today! I need to go check out what they have to offer.

I LOVE their hand washes- only hand washes I've tried (and I"ve tried many) that don't dry the heck out of my hands since i wash m hands alot. I also really like their hand cream and their facial wipes (I use them for my neck and feet). That is all I've tried so far but I know there are more things I want to try.

They are on at 1:00 EST

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Products

[ Edited ]

I bought the last TTV which had goat milk soap bars, lip balms, wipes & hand creams. I love all of it. I also bought 2 sets of the 4 bar goat milk soaps since I like them so much, set of 3 hand washes, large tube of honeyed grapefruit hand cream. Just ordered a large tube of the fresh hand cream with cuticle cream duo the other day but have not received it. I see they have the fresh cream lip balm back in stock at a reduced price & reduced shipping so I'm going to order those. I want to make sure I have some on hand come winter. I cannot wait for their next TS. Their bar soaps & hand washes leave my skin soft & smooth, love the fragrances they use because they are light & not overpowering. I have smelled the fresh cream fragrance some place but cannot figure out where. When I use it I keep smelling my hands. I have also washed my face with the soap bars with no problems. I love their products & want it all. LOL!!! I want a fragrance free goats milk body lotion & a foot cream would be nice.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I bought the last TTV which had goat milk soap bars, lip balms, wipes & hand creams. I love all of it. I also bought 2 sets of the 4 bar goat milk soaps since I like them so much, set of 3 hand washes, large tube of honeyed grapefruit hand cream. Just ordered a large tube of the fresh hand cream with cuticle cream duo the other day but have not received it. I see they have the fresh cream lip balm back in stock at a reduced price & reduced shipping so I'm going to order those. I want to make sure I have some on hand come winter. I cannot wait for their next TS. Their bar soaps & hand washes leave my skin soft & smooth, love the fragrances they use because they are light & not overpowering. I have smelled the fresh cream fragrance some place but cannot figure out where. When I use it I keep smelling my hands. I have also washed my face with the soap bars with no problems. I love their products & want it all. LOL!!! I want a fragrance free goats milk body lotion & a foot cream would be nice.

I'd love a fragrance free one too! I also can't wait until their next TS. Their last one was a great deal.