Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Probiotic Products....ugh☹️

Shanus, what is wrong with washcloths?  I use a clean one with warm water to remove cleansers like Purity.  No particular skin problems.  

Respected Contributor

I have liked everything from Beekman in their skincare line such as the Blaak Eye Cream, Bloom Cream, their face oil, Blaak Night Cream and Face Serum. Their body creams are not hydrating enough for me. I can't use the soaps because they make my acrylic tub too slippery.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass wrote:

Shanus, what is wrong with washcloths?  I use a clean one with warm water to remove cleansers like Purity.  No particular skin problems.  

@depglass   If pores are clogged and there are millia, I just think washcloths can be too rough...other "issues" were not mentioned, but assume some irritation, as well. Purity can be drying and Cetaphil is a derm approved cleanser for troubled or normal skin.

Esteemed Contributor

Beekman seems to have massive ingredient lists of chemicals.  With an outstanding marketing campaign.

Right now I seem to have found yet another drug that gives me skin ulcers, and the Derm just tells me straight Vanicream head to toes.  Might give it a try.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Probiotic Products....ugh☹️: UPDATE ty!🙂🙂

I got a call from esthetician in my dermatologist office.

As many noted same as what she suggested:

• No clarisonic brush to cleanse (could be irritating and not cleansing properly)
  • Discontinue products -- buy Cetaphil and use either clean washcloth or microfiber cloth
  • Dry skin lightly  - allow to air dry completely before applying nightcream
  • Do not use foundation (if possible) for a week & see if skin looks better.

My dermatologist is having surgery next Monday, that's why they aren't taking appointments til 2/1.

Thank you for all your info & suggestions!!

Super Contributor

I have tried a couple of things in the Beekman skin probiotic line and love them. My skin has never looked better. I only use things that I select for sensitive skin. Not every product is for everyone. There are many things in the line. You should list the products you use. 

Products like Neutrogena and Cetaphil were irritating to my skin. Paulas Choice did not help either. Everyone have different skin. You should use very few products. If you add a lot of products of any kind, it can cause problems.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 not a fan of Beeman8 

Honored Contributor

@mistyada 

Yes I 💓💓💓 all their products..guess my skin changed & honestly I haven't been very careful in food choices either😉

I'm thinking that may have something to do with it too.  

Contributor

Not a fan of beekman.  First Aid beauty is the best for me!  My skin has never looked better!  The recent TSV from First Aid Beauty is another winner!

Valued Contributor

I haven't used my Beekman 1802 trial kit yet. Almost done with my jar of IT Confidence in a jar creme.

For Christmas, I bought the Beekman kit, a Connie Stevens Forever Spring facial care kit, and some Meaningful Beauty, some of that line I already use and LOVE! I know people have different reactions so hopefully Beekman won't bother my skin.