Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman - New for Mother's Day Gifts & Morning Glory!

@lmt wrote:

@Chi-town girl  DUH!! I just zoomed in on the Oprah picture and I can make out 'hand wash' and 'lotion'. I didn't even bother to do that when I posted the picture originally in the other thread. I just took them at their word when they said hair care products.

Of course I should've learned my lesson when they also showed the floral perfume bottle for Flower Market.  Smiley Wink The dead horse has risen again, LOL!!  Smiley LOL

@lmt - lol, did you see the photo of the new duo of the FMarket fragrance?  Plain bottles! But the single bottle item is decorated Woman LOL

Also, the description in O Magazine does state 'hair care' so it is confusing. That's a huge kit for $80  with the discount, a better value than the Evine BBox.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlTTV price is up for the 16 oz Body Cream $28.99 + $4.99 shipping (unless you have Evine card and spend $75).   I am stocking up!!!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@lmt wrote:

@Chi-town girl  DUH!! I just zoomed in on the Oprah picture and I can make out 'hand wash' and 'lotion'. I didn't even bother to do that when I posted the picture originally in the other thread. I just took them at their word when they said hair care products.

Of course I should've learned my lesson when they also showed the floral perfume bottle for Flower Market.  Smiley Wink The dead horse has risen again, LOL!!  Smiley LOL

@lmt - lol, did you see the photo of the new duo of the FMarket fragrance?  Plain bottles! But the single bottle item is decorated Woman LOL

Also, the description in O Magazine does state 'hair care' so it is confusing. That's a huge kit for $80  with the discount, a better value than the Evine BBox.

@Chi-town girl@lmt If you click on the single bottle, the picture in the detailed item information shows the plain undecorated bottle.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Chi-town girlTTV price is up for the 16 oz Body Cream $28.99 + $4.99 shipping (unless you have Evine card and spend $75).   I am stocking up!!!

@Linmo - wow!!! Thats a GREAT price Woman Very Happy 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@lmt wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I did see the plain perfume duo. That's really a great bargain!

I'm pretty sure that I'll be going with the Oprah collection; it really is a better deal than the one on Evine. But we better be fast - I bet that collection will sell out FAST!!

Honored Contributor

Save and clean your smaller body cream jars. Better to reserve the contents in the supersized jar and if you like, you can customize body cream scents with essential oils. I have some Wen oils that I use for that purpose. 

Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:
I'd like to place an order, but I'm wondering if Evine is going to pull the free shipping on the last day, with C.c. orders ??? Is anyone going to wait, thinking same?

@DazlinCurrently, they're offering free shipping on Beauty orders of $75 or more when using Evine credit card.

Thanks linmo!!

Honored Contributor

Well, thanks a lot enablers. I didn't know the show was on and of course I tuned in. Saw the vat of body cream (I have extremely dry eczema skin) at a GREAT price and bought 2. Then I saw the shipping and was ARRGH even with reduced shipping.

They used to have free shipping if you purchase $75 w/o their credit card. I didnt' want their cc but I didn't want to pay their high shipping costs.

I broked down - applied for the card. Bought 3 vats to make the $75 quota.

1 pure

2 Ylang Ylang

I do LOVE their cream

Valued Contributor

I refuse to apply for a cc just to get free shipping...instead I will just buy less than I would otherwise have. As consumers, we have the power to get companies to change but they never will as long as we keep buying into their tactics. Just food for thought. 😉

Frequent Contributor

First - I just love that we can post about products on a competitors shopping channel on these boards!

But - I love the Beekman products. Ordered the TTV in Ylang Ylang. I use the Whipped Body Cream every single day . I also ordered Flower Market small bars of soap directly from their website, I didn't want to get large sizes just in case I didn't care for the scent. But I do really like it and shared one of the bars with my sister as a part of her birthday present! (I have her hooked on Beekman too!)

Can't wait to see baby goats hopefully tomorrow they make the shows even better.!!