Valued Contributor

Re: Beekman - New for Mother's Day Gifts & Morning Glory!

I’m really loving the Beekman items I bought and will buy more. Since I love that soap, I’m thinking of getting that set of small bars and the cute goat travel tin. Is that going to go on sale do you think? 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This is prob temporary until TTV launch...pricing was $76, now $49 with 6.99 shipping

Beekman 1802 Super Size Whipped Goat Milk Body Cream 16 oz - 313-801
Evine Price$ 49.00
SHIPPING: $6.99
Retail Value:$76.00

@Chi-town girl That's more like it!

Honored Contributor

@ValentinaBon wrote:

I’m really loving the Beekman items I bought and will buy more. Since I love that soap, I’m thinking of getting that set of small bars and the cute goat travel tin. Is that going to go on sale do you think? 

@ValentinaBon - yes, wait until Friday for the small soap collection. Pricing sb around $36

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Thanks to @lmt for finding and posting the news about a 20% discount for an upcoming Morning Glory kit courtesy of Oprah Heart

It is a fairly large/kit configuration and some of us are preferring it to the upcoming Bounty Box. It will be sold on the Beekman website -  not posted yet...but the 'watch for it' is in progress Woman LOL

Go to Beekman 1802  facebook page for more info and to see a photo of the kit

Edited to add: Oprah's team contacted Beekman to feature Morning Glory for the May edition of the O Magazine and the O List.

The Beekman facebook post/photo is dated Apr 14. The photo contains the coupon code, otherwise I would post it. 

@Chi-town girl

Thx for sharing. I was looking all over their site for the kit. Came back & saw you said Upcoming. Found a pic online.

goat-milk-products-949x534.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@ValentinaBon wrote:

@ValentinaBon - yes, wait until Friday for the small soap collection. Pricing sb around $36

@Chi-town girl@ValentinaBon  I'm also interested in the smaller soaps.  I hope the s&h is reduced.  Typically Evine slaps on the $6.99 charge for most things.  Thanks for the info.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the three piece Flower Market kit for the soap and body cream, hoping it’s at it’s best price(it says event price). I suspect it’s leftover stock from a recent visit and I didn’t want to miss out. I’m probably going to get the small soaps too. I was better off when they used to include a scent I hate, wouldn’t order😎.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This is prob temporary until TTV launch...pricing was $76, now $49 with 6.99 shipping

Evine Price$ 49.00

@Linmo - the 8oz duo is now priced at $37, $4 shipping.

Assuming the 16oz TTV will be further reduced when the TTV launches? I wish they had offered the Flower Market in either config

Beekman 1802 Whipped Goat Milk Body Cream Duo 8 oz Each - 312-585

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Thanks to @lmt for finding and posting the news about a 20% discount for an upcoming Morning Glory kit courtesy of Oprah Heart

It is a fairly large/kit configuration and some of us are preferring it to the upcoming Bounty Box. It will be sold on the Beekman website -  not posted yet...but the 'watch for it' is in progress Woman LOL

Go to Beekman 1802  facebook page for more info and to see a photo of the kit

Edited to add: Oprah's team contacted Beekman to feature Morning Glory for the May edition of the O Magazine and the O List.

The Beekman facebook post/photo is dated Apr 14. The photo contains the coupon code, otherwise I would post it. 

@Chi-town girl

Thx for sharing. I was looking all over their site for the kit. Came back & saw you said Upcoming. Found a pic online.

goat-milk-products-949x534.jpg

@Nightowlz - TY!!!! We thought the bottles were shampoo/conditioner.  Now that we can see it's hand wash and hand lotion, I like it more! 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Evine Price$ 49.00

@Linmo - the 8oz duo is now priced at $37, $4 shipping.

Assuming the 16oz TTV will be further reduced when the TTV launches? I wish they had offered the Flower Market in either config

Beekman 1802 Whipped Goat Milk Body Cream Duo 8 oz Each - 312-585

@Chi-town girlI think they'll make the 16 oz the same price and shipping as the duo (similar to what they did with Skinn's PEP 40 TTV a few days ago).  The flower market scent is available in the 8 oz single, but it's $38. The 3 piece kit with the body cream, perfume and soap is $2 less.  

Honored Contributor

@Linmo - I think you are right about the pricing for the body cream. That FM trio will prob sell out tonight.

The boys are going to rake it in with this visit and per program guide, back again in a couple of weeks (launch of Morning Glory?). 

I will be watching Heather's shows - catch up with you all later tonight!