Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman - New for Mother's Day Gifts & Morning Glory!

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@lmt wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Thanks to @lmt for finding and posting the news about a 20% discount for an upcoming Morning Glory kit courtesy of Oprah Heart

It is a fairly large/kit configuration and some of us are preferring it to the upcoming Bounty Box. It will be sold on the Beekman website -  not posted yet...but the 'watch for it' is in progress Woman LOL

Go to Beekman 1802  facebook page for more info and to see a photo of the kit

Edited to add: Oprah's team contacted Beekman to feature Morning Glory for the May edition of the O Magazine and the O List.

The Beekman facebook post/photo is dated Apr 14. The photo contains the coupon code, otherwise I would post it. 

@Chi-town girl

Thx for sharing. I was looking all over their site for the kit. Came back & saw you said Upcoming. Found a pic online.

goat-milk-products-949x534.jpg

@Nightowlz - TY!!!! We thought the bottles were shampoo/conditioner.  Now that we can see it's hand wash and hand lotion, I like it more! 

Is it hand wash and lotion? I can't really make out what it says on the labels. 

In the original ad from Oprah magazine that was posted on the Beekman facebook page, it says the kit contains skin and hair care products. I copied the picture so that I would have the code to order. I can't make out what it says on the labels on any of the pictures.

Do we know for certain whether its hand wash/lotion or shampoo/conditioner?

I would probably prefer the hand wash/lotion, but either way I would be happy. Smiley Happy

@lmt - I zoomed in on this photo and it says hand wash, lotion on the bottles.

But...now I wonder if this is the mega Bounty Box that Beekman will sell on their website.  And maybe  different Oprah kit???

Edited to add  - I zoomed in on the Oprah kit that is posted on Beekman facebook, it looks like it is the same as what @Nightowlz posted and I was able to see the word 'Lotion' on the right hand bottle

@Chi-town girl @lmt

I found the pic on Oprah's site. You can clearly see on her site it says hand wash & lotion on the other.

Another misleading statement since there is no hair care products in that kit. Guess it's not available until mid May.

@Nightowlz - oh, thank you for confirming!  I tried to look at the O Magazine online, but I don't have a subscription so I could only view a few pages.

I suspect the O kit will launch when the Bounty Boxes ship in May. And, Beekman has more Evine shows in a couple of weeks That O kit looks amazing!!!

@Chi-town girl I don't have a script with O either. I just Googled Oprah and Beekman 1802 morning glory kit & clicked on the link.

That's what my next question is when's the next bounty box shipping. Maybe I should cancel so I can order the one Oprah is showing. I need to check my account to see what it shows.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl I don't have a script with O either. I just Googled Oprah and Beekman 1802 morning glory kit & clicked on the link.

That's what my next question is when's the next bounty box shipping. Maybe I should cancel so I can order the one Oprah is showing. I need to check my account to see what it shows.

@Nightowlz - you can push out the delivery date for the MG BBox. That way, you get a chance to see the O kit and can make an evaluation before you  make a purchase Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I enjoy watching these guys and I like their products and love the babies but they have got to the point where they have to say hi to the "neighbors" every five minutes which I find totally annoying! Plus, I won't pay Evine's shipping!

Honored Contributor

Woot! Woot!!!

@ValentinaBon @Linmo @Nightowlz @Luvitorleaveit1 @lmt & all

The small soap TTV is active!!!

Yes, shipping fee is high...but,  the overall price is LOWER than it was 2 yrs ago when I bought the small soap TTV

Beekman 1802 Set of 8 Assorted Goat Milk Bar Soaps 3.5 oz Each w/ Travel Tin - 313-812
Today's Top Value $ 33.99
Save: $12.01 (26% off)
Shipping $6.99
6 ValuePay: $5.67
Evine Price:$46.00
If Sold Separately:$56.00

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl got it!! Excited to try the other soap scents and love that cute goat tin.

Honored Contributor

@ValentinaBon wrote:

@Chi-town girl got it!! Excited to try the other soap scents and love that cute goat tin.

@ValentinaBon - enjoy!!! I got mine too Heart now I can stop stalking it, lol.

Have a wonderful weekend. I will pop in again over the weekend. 

Respected Contributor

I only bought the large 16 oz body cream in ylang. I'd like to try the ylang shampoo cond set, but it fell under $75...so I removed it. Not going to settle just because of the C.c. offer and add more stuff. I'll get the cream for now. Also, I don't see anywhere, they're offering free shipping with card for $75. Doesn't matter, not much else I want at this time.
Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz  It never even occured to me to zoom in on the picture. I just took them at their word when they said hair care products. I wonder how they could've made that mistake?

I'm glad that the kit features hand wash and lotion instead of shampoo and conditioner. That that I need either, but I would rather have the hand wash.

According to Beekman's facebook page, they hope to have the Oprah kit available in mid-May. But I would start looking for it earlier than that since I think the collection may sell out.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

Can anyone tell me what the Honey Orange Blossom smells like?  I have tried the Vanilla Absolute and Ylang Ylang in the past.  I liked the Vanilla Absolute but not the Ylang Ylang one.  I am tempted to try this as I didn't find the hand lotions they had to be moisturizing.  I tend to use CeraVe Cream in the tub as a reference.  

Thanks I am tempted to try this...on the fence LOL!

@tsavorite - I only have the Honey Orange in the soap. It has a soft scent.  Not too citrus,  but I can smell the orange and honey.  To my nose, it's not as strong of a scent as the Ylang Ylang or the Vanilla Absolute

I hope others can jump in and offer you more info

I had the honey orange hand salve.  I didn't think it was anything to rave about...I'd say boring, and very slight scent.  I do like ylang, but after applying,  the scents fades and cannot smell anything of it.  Same with the soaps,  which I like alot, but no lasting scent on the body.    Maybe others can share which scents really last.  I just feel, if I'm choosing a scent, then  yes, I want it to last.  The rose body cream is one that really stood out, and can smell it all day.  I have not found another that lasts.  Alot of reviews on their site claim the scents just do not last.  I'd pass on the honey orange to answer your question.  I hope the boys provide lasting scents in every formulation. 

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz  Yes, the price for the Oprah collection is showing at $109, so with the 20% coupom it should bring the price down to $87.20. Let's hope that information is correct, since they stated the kit includes shampoo and conditioner and it apparently doesn't. 

And the Morning Glory bounty box from Evine is scheduled to ship on June 15. As Chi-town girl mentioned, you can delay your shipment with Evine. Hopefully, the Oprah Morning Glory collection will be available before Evine's.