Honored Contributor

Beekman - New for Mother's Day Gifts & Morning Glory!

[ Edited ]

First show is tmrw/Thur night (4/26) with the Fabulous Heather Hall Heart 

Per the Program Guide, Heather will be hosting both TTV launches! 

TTV#1 launches Thurs night

Beekman 1802 Super Size Whipped Goat Milk Body Cream 16 oz - 313-801

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman - New for Mother's Day Gifts & Morning Glory!

Thanks to @rochelleS for posting this info for the upcoming new Morning Glory scent.

It will probably not be available in any configuration until sometime in May. 

@rochelleS wrote:

Well here's a screenshot of the Morning Glory scent...

Screenshot_2018-03-18-13-42-18.png

Here's the notes on the Morning Glory scent once again.

DO NOTE This on air screen shot shows $1.99 delivery FOR SUBSCRIPTION orders. Those who see $6.99 on their accounts take notice and perhaps copy for your records.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Linmo scored an advance order of the Morning Glory soap (on Ebay). Here is here description - 

"When I compared the morning glory scent to the flower market, I could detect a little citrus in the flower market but not really in the morning glory.  I haven't actually used either soap yet, so I might think differently after I use it."

Honored Contributor

This is new and sounds interesting.  Oil free mineral based primer with SPF 35! !!

Beekman 1802 Triple Milk SPF 35 Primer 2.7 oz - 313-928

Honored Contributor

Beekman 1802 9-Piece Assorted Goat Milk "Good Neighbor" Collection - 314-048

Honored Contributor

Beekman 1802 8-Piece Honeyed Grapefruit Goat Milk Blockbuster Collection - 314-044

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks to @lmt for finding and posting the news about a 20% discount for an upcoming Morning Glory kit courtesy of Oprah Heart

It is a fairly large/kit configuration and some of us are preferring it to the upcoming Bounty Box. It will be sold on the Beekman website -  not posted yet...but the 'watch for it' is in progress Woman LOL

Go to Beekman 1802  facebook page for more info and to see a photo of the kit

Edited to add: Oprah's team contacted Beekman to feature Morning Glory for the May edition of the O Magazine and the O List.

The Beekman facebook post/photo is dated Apr 14. The photo contains the coupon code, otherwise I would post it. 

Honored Contributor

This is prob temporary until TTV launch...pricing was $76, now $49 with 6.99 shipping

Beekman 1802 Super Size Whipped Goat Milk Body Cream 16 oz - 313-801
Evine Price$ 49.00
SHIPPING: $6.99
Retail Value:$76.00

Respected Contributor

I really wish Evine would offer more FREE shipping or reduced shipping. It's what stops me from buying too many products from them.

Valued Contributor

Every time I review a product I bought at Evine, I ask for free shipping. I agree that people might buy more. I always wanted a piece of MacKenzie-Childs but didn't buy until I saw free shipping during their last visit.