Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman - New for May/June

New QVC Big Deal $35, free shipping

Cultivate a beautiful life with this three-piece collection of multi-purpose essentials from Beekman 1802.

Stick of Butter is formulated with creamy butters that softly melt into a luxurious oil upon contact, absorbing quickly for hydration that helps leave skin feeling moisturized.

18+02 Facial Oil works well for all skin types and is especially beneficial for dry, skin in need of hydration. The lightweight, fast-absorbing formula is enriched with botanical extracts and milk ingredients to helps boost your skin's natural healthy radiance and hydration.

Bar Soap cleanses and moisturizes your skin with the rich, luxurious lather. Starting with a 100% vegetable base and vitamin-rich goat milk, these triple-milled bars of soap leave skin super soft and moisturized.

How do I use it: Use the multitasking Stick of Butter on your face, hands, and body to moisturize dry skin, soften cuticles, and more.

Use facial oil after cleansing. Massage four to five drops into damp face and neck in upward and outward motions.

Massage bar soap onto wet hands and skin to create a rich gentle lather. Rinse clean.

From Beekman 1802.

Includes:

• 0.98-oz Stick of Butter
  • 1-oz 18+02 Facial Oil
  • 3.5-oz Bar Soap

A462257
Beekman 1802 3-Piece Multi-Purpose Goat Milk Essentials Kit

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Is Cherry Blossom a new Beekman scent?

This is at QVC - $45, free shipping

A397093
Beekman 1802 6-Piece Goat Milk Customer Favorites Set

Transport yourself to the lavender fields and cherry blossom trees surrounding the Beekman 1802 farm with this six-piece collection of customer favorites in these special edition fragrances.

Goat Milk Bar Soap cleanses and moisturizes your skin with a rich, luxurious lather. Goat Milk Lip Balm nourishes even the driest lips, using the goodness of pure goat milk and other key ingredients for simple yet thorough moisturization. Goat Milk Whipped Body Cream provides a decadent way to moisturize, leaving your skin feeling well-nourished.

Lavender is scented with fresh, herbaceous notes of lavender oil. Cherry Blossom is scented with delicate notes of cherry blossom.

How do I use it: Gently massage bar soap to cleanse body. Rinse thoroughly. Apply lip balm liberally to the lips as needed. Massage Whipped Body Cream from neck to toes, concentrating on dry areas such as elbows and knees.

From Beekman 1802.

Includes:

• 3.5-oz Bar Soap in Lavender
  • 3.5-oz Bar Soap in Cherry Blossom
  • 8-oz Whipped Body Cream in Lavender
  • 8-oz Whipped Body Cream in Cherry Blossom
  • 0.15-oz Lip Balm in Lavender
  • 0.15-oz Lip Balm in Cherry Blossom

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

At QVC $65

A455063
Beekman 1802 5-Piece Eau de Toilette Collection

Esteemed Contributor

BEEKMAN DOES HAVE SOME NICE SETS!

WONDER WHAT THE NEW CHERRY BLOSSOM IS LIKE?

THANKS FOR POSING ALL THE INFO AND PICTURES.

MUCH EASIER SHOPPING FROM YOUR THREAD!  HAHA!!!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

BEEKMAN DOES HAVE SOME NICE SETS!

WONDER WHAT THE NEW CHERRY BLOSSOM IS LIKE?

THANKS FOR POSING ALL THE INFO AND PICTURES.

MUCH EASIER SHOPPING FROM YOUR THREAD!  HAHA!!!

@weezer111 - yes, I'm wondering about the Cherry Blossom scent. Would love a mini kit of just that scent - not interested in the Lavender.  

And maybe there will be a roller ball fragrance set. Wish it included the Spring Blossom and Peony scents

Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting @Chi-town girl   There are some great sales on Beekmam for their visit to HSN this weekend. I got on autoship for the face wipes, which are reduced to $18.70 from $22. The bar soaps and some other products are also sale prices. As always, free shipping! 

Trusted Contributor

The 10 pc Lip balms kit is at the lowest price this visit, $34.95. I used my $5 coupon, great value

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

The 10 pc Lip balms kit is at the lowest price this visit, $34.95. I used my $5 coupon, great value

@FLGators - NICE score!!!

Occasional Contributor

Ordered the fragrance set this weekend. Excited to give them a sniff! 

Honored Contributor

@gingersnaps wrote:

Ordered the fragrance set this weekend. Excited to give them a sniff! 

@gingersnaps - please post a review. I'm especially curious about the new Cherry Blossom scent