Regular Contributor

Re: Beekman - New for May/June

Question---did I miss the Sunshine Rose scent? I've been waiting for it and wonder if I missed it!
Honored Contributor

@ilikethebubbly wrote:
Question---did I miss the Sunshine Rose scent? I've been waiting for it and wonder if I missed it!

@ilikethebubbly - I think that might be sold direct via Beekman website, not offered at QVC or HSN

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

COOL WESTMORE ODO CHI!

I LOVE THE PERFECTOR, BUT I BET THE WASH MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE TO REMOVE THE OILS ON YOU SKIN BEFORE APPLYING.

WAS ON WITH AMY AND COURTNEY AND WILL BE BACK ON TONIGHT WITH SHAWN.

I KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FAN, SO WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW.

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

AND ALL THE BODY SPRAY SERUMS FROM KORRES ARE ON SALE FOR $20 WITH AUTO DELIVERY AVAILABLE!

ANOTHER FAVORITE OF YOURS CHI!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ilikethebubbly - They had some items in the Sunshine Rose during the April shows.  I placed a waitlist order for the set of three handcreams, that included Sunshine Rose and Violet Wisteria (plus the pure).  That was April 17th and it got cancelled on June 2nd (without notifying me!).

No telling when it will be back.

Neither of these two new scents are listed on their own website.

@Chi-town girl  - And, BTW, they have free ground shipping through Sunday on their own site.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the replies! Guess I'll just be sticking w/the Pure for now!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:Heart

AND ALL THE BODY SPRAY SERUMS FROM KORRES ARE ON SALE FOR $20 WITH AUTO DELIVERY AVAILABLE!

ANOTHER FAVORITE OF YOURS CHI!

@weezer111  - thank you Heart  it's been awesome to have that handy $5 off coupon to use throughout this month! 

I noticed the $20 event pricing for Korres spray body butter last week - used the coupon to pick up my fav scents - White Grape and Golden Passionfruit (a dupe for WEN Tropical scent -hair and body smell like summer tropical heaven  Heart)  

Nice that $20 price point was offered for auto-ship, got both scents on A/D.

I also used the coupon to buy the new Korres firming body spray with the Smart Deal pricing. GREAT BUYS!!!

Which scents did you purchase? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

HI CHI!

I GOT THE WHITE BLOSSOM!  WAS GOING TO GET THE PURE COTTON TOO, BUT PURCHASED BEAUTY BIO GLASS AND GLOSS FROM COLLEEN'S SHOW.  HAVE SO BEEN FOLLOWING THAT PRODUCT!

YOU GOT SOME GREAT SCENTS AS WELL!

AWESOME DEAL ON AS!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

HI CHI!

I GOT THE WHITE BLOSSOM!  WAS GOING TO GET THE PURE COTTON TOO, BUT PURCHASED BEAUTY BIO GLASS AND GLOSS FROM COLLEEN'S SHOW.  HAVE SO BEEN FOLLOWING THAT PRODUCT!

YOU GOT SOME GREAT SCENTS AS WELL!

AWESOME DEAL ON AS!

Oh, wow! I missed all of the weekend shows. This looks interesting.  Please post a review

Exclusive! BeautyBio Glass & Gloss At-Home 2-Step Facial System with Headband
749-692  $55
BeautyBio Glass & Gloss At-Home 2-Step Facial System with Headband

Esteemed Contributor

WILL DEFINITELY POST A REVIEW!

LOVE YOUR PHOTOS MY FRIEND!