Honored Contributor

Beekman New Lilac Dream scent + Seasonal Bounty Box Subscription

[ Edited ]

Presale is posted!should be posted soon.  They have held pricing as per last year $60, free shipping

New for this subscription series - option for Pure/unscented!

Choice of Pure or Spring Blossom (Auto-Delivery 4 Shipments with seasonal scents Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter). 

Spring Blossom has notes of jasmine, citrus, amber, and lemon.

Seasonal A/D orders:

Spring Blossom fragrance in first shipment, Ray of Sunshine in second shipment, Autumn Rituals in the third shipment, and Twinkle Twinkle in final shipment

A375448
Beekman 1802 Springtime in Sharon Springs 6-pc Goat Milk Collection

SPRING BLOSSOM

a375448.jpg

PURE

Screenshot_2020-03-31-21-40-14.png

Straight from Sharon Springs to your neck of the woods, this Beekman 1802 collection celebrates the return of warmer weather by treating your skin to goat milk goodness with an assortment of essential bath and body items delightfully displayed in an artisan-inspired box depicting the Beekman 1802 home.

From the Bar Soap to the Whipped Body Cream, from Hand Cream to the Hand & Body Wash -- each product is formulated with vitamin-rich goat milk and other nourishing ingredients to help gently cleanse and hydrate.

Plus, you get to choose either the classic fragrance-free Pure Goat Milk or the invigorating Spring Blossom, transporting yourself to a dewy springtime morning on the farm with notes of lemon, jasmine, and amber.

How do I use it: Gently massage Goat Milk Bar Soap to cleanse body. Rinse thoroughly. Use with a loofah to create an exceptionally rich lather.

Massage Goat Milk Whipped Body Cream from neck to toes, concentrating on dry areas such as elbows and knees.

Apply Goat Milk Hand Cream liberally to hands as needed.

Massage Goat Milk Hand & Body Wash onto skin, then rinse thoroughly.

From Beekman 1802.

Includes:

• Two 9-oz Goat Milk Bar Soaps
  • Two 8-oz Goat Milk Whipped Body Creams
  • 2-oz Goat Milk Hand Cream
  • 12.5-oz Goat Milk Hand & Body Wash
  • Gift box

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman QVC TSV - April 4th: Seasonal Bounty Box Subscription

@Chi-town girl- Thanks for the info.  Is this on HSN?  I used to get emails from them, but for some reason no longer do (and I didn't "unsubscribe").

I doubt I'll do the A/D on this after the hassle I had with the previous one.  One box arrived damaged and they said they couldn't replace it, no more stock.  Then a month or more later, they suddenly had plenty at a lower price.

And I had the issue of it showing one price in my A/D listing, but was charged a higher price on all but the last one (after I queried the issue).

I have more than enough Beekman in stock, but will definitely have a look at the TSV.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Chi-town girl- Thanks for the info.  Is this on HSN?  I used to get emails from them, but for some reason no longer do (and I didn't "unsubscribe").

I doubt I'll do the A/D on this after the hassle I had with the previous one.  One box arrived damaged and they said they couldn't replace it, no more stock.  Then a month or more later, they suddenly had plenty at a lower price.

And I had the issue of it showing one price in my A/D listing, but was charged a higher price on all but the last one (after I queried the issue).

I have more than enough Beekman in stock, but will definitely have a look at the TSV.

@Venezia  - this TSV will be at QVC. They moved the seasonal bounty box offer from H to Q. They will reach a larger customer base at Q so it makes sense. 

I understand your frustration with the pricing and quality issues with no replacement available. I like the seasonal BB's bc they are new fragrances,  the value is good and the boxes are nice for gifting.  I always repurpose the boxes for personal storage or for bday gifts. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

A385074.  Just found it listed. Six items. Two soaps, two body creams, hand cream and a hand/body wash. $59.00 with free ship.  I'll be getting the seasonal scents on auto delivery for sure!

Honored Contributor

@Loveac wrote:

A385074.  Just found it listed. Six items. Two soaps, two body creams, hand cream and a hand/body wash. $59.00 with free ship.  I'll be getting the seasonal scents on auto delivery for sure!

@Loveac  - I too will get the seasonal scents on A/D. 

There is a video posted on the product page. No hints/info about the 3 other seasonal scents. Hopefully they will share some details during the shows

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For seasonal A/D orders:

Spring Blossom fragrance in first shipment, Ray of Sunshine in second shipment, Autumn Rituals in the third shipment, and Twinkle Twinkle in final shipment

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl- So tempting!  I can't say I won't crack and order this, but I have more faith in QVC keeping the price as shown, than I do with HSN.  That last seasonal from them said $55, when I placed my A/D order, than got switched up to $65.  (My bad for not noticing sooner.)  But then to see it offered for less, especially after they said you could only get the remaining three by going through A/D.

I did write to Beekman directly and had a response from a lady saying they would never have deliberately lied about it.  (And she said I at least got a better price; well, no, I didn't.)  I understand that, but can't help wondering, if the other boxes will eventually show up for individual sale with this new A/D.

BTW, I also keep the boxes; they're always so beautiful and part of the reason I find it hard to pass them up.  I wish they'd do the wonderful Rose scent in a TSV.

Trusted Contributor

No fluff kit, all giftable productsHeart I may cave but I have a good stash from all the coupons @Chi-town girl 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl- No willpower at all.  I've already ordered the A/D after looking at it online.  Woman Embarassed

Honored Contributor

Can any of you ladies tell me if you have used the hand salve and how that is?

As I posted previously, I had no luck at all with the Beekman Hand Cream in the tubes.  It was too thin and did nothing for me. 

I see that there is a Beauty IQ Steal with 2 jars of hand salve and I'm wondering how that is.  TIA