Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman New Lilac Dream scent + Seasonal Bounty Box Subscription

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

There is a Beekman Happy Place TS tmrw at HSN. It will be a household product, something for cleaning. Maybe laundry related.

There is a new laundry try me kit with a liquid laundry cleaner...I think the liquid cleaner is new. Maybe that's the TS item?

Beekman 1802 Happy Place 5-piece Try Me Laundry Kit
697-272  $30 free shipping

What You Get
  • Canvas pouch
  • 3.5 fl. oz. fabric freshener
  • 3.5 fl. oz. liquid laundry soap
  • .15 oz. stain stick
  • 3.5 fl. oz. wrinkle release

@Chi-town girl  I saw that and think it is probably the TS, too.  Almost all the other products they have listed for the midnight hour are essential oils. They had me sniffing in hopes of catching a whiff! lol

I am happy with my flakey Beekman laundry soap and won’t run out of it for a very long time so I am not interested in the liquid version. - But there was a time, before I discovered Nellie’s laundry soda (what I used before Beekman), when I used liquid detergents exclusively. 

@willdob3  - I would love the Sweet Grass essential oils! We too use the Beekman laundry soap, no plans to switch but I will check out the TS and new items

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

There is a Beekman Happy Place TS tmrw at HSN. It will be a household product, something for cleaning. Maybe laundry related.

There is a new laundry try me kit with a liquid laundry cleaner...I think the liquid cleaner is new. Maybe that's the TS item?

What You Get
  • Canvas pouch
  • .15 oz. stain stick

@Chi-town girl  I saw that and think it is probably the TS, too.  Almost all the other products they have listed for the midnight hour are essential oils. They had me sniffing in hopes of catching a whiff! lol

I am happy with my flakey Beekman laundry soap and won’t run out of it for a very long time so I am not interested in the liquid version. - But there was a time, before I discovered Nellie’s laundry soda (what I used before Beekman), when I used liquid detergents exclusively. 

@willdob3  - I would love the Sweet Grass essential oils! We too use the Beekman laundry soap, no plans to switch but I will check out the TS and new items

@Chi-town girl  I actually have the Sweet Grass essential oil! It and with my dryer balls. I confess, I usually forget to use it but it does smell nice.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

What You Get
  • Canvas pouch
  • .15 oz. stain stick

@Chi-town girl  I actually have the Sweet Grass essential oil! It and with my dryer balls. I confess, I usually forget to use it but it does smell nice.

@willdob3  that's the TS - 7p dryer ball set (6 balls + choice of oil) $30 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

What You Get
  • Canvas pouch
  • .15 oz. stain stick

@willdob3  that's the TS - 7p dryer ball set (6 balls + choice of oil) $30 

@Chi-town girl  I was so surprised! I confess that I was tempted to buy it again. I usually do two loads of laundry at a time and use 3 balls per load. That is fine and they also sell a set that only has 3 balls so I told myself to stop watching the boys and the cute goats... lol I think I just wanted to buy something.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3  - lol, me too! I have the dryer balls but not the essential oils and was very tempted to get the TS - balls for stash..:but instead I scrambled and got the Washing machine cleaner before it sold out. Someone stole the Sweet Grass from my cart as I was trying to check out so I grabbed the lavendar. Will post a review

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3  - lol, me too! I have the dryer balls but not the essential oils and was very tempted to get the TS - balls for stash..:but instead I scrambled and got the Washing machine cleaner before it sold out. Someone stole the Sweet Grass from my cart as I was trying to check out so I grabbed the lavendar. Will post a review

@Chi-town girl  Oh! The washing machine cleaner! Please do review the washing machine cleaner! I’m not sure why I didn’t buy it. I heard them mention it before it was presented and I thought it might be good to use - I live in an apartment and have to do laundry in the apartment laundry room so several other people use the machines, too. I really dislike that. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Beekman QVC TSV - April 4th: Seasonal Bounty Box Subscription

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Bibione @spursfan2 @willdob3 @LisaMofSLC @SFGIANTSGIRL  & Beekman fans-

New scent...Lilac Dream has launched! At HSN $34 free shipping

Beekman 1802 Lilac Dream Goat Milk Body Cream with Spatula
688-429
Beekman 1802 Lilac Dream Goat Milk Body Cream with Spatula

Goat milk whipped body cream that just melts into your skin, with creamy butters and other key ingredients that soften and moisturize. Features an ethereal fragrance that fuses crisp greens with a floral bouquet of lilac, jasmine and white rose.

What You Get

• 16 fl. oz. Lilac Dream Whipped Body Cream
  • Spatula

Has anyone smelled this yet?  I love the smell of fresh lilacs.  

Honored Contributor

New from Beekman at HSN. They have some shows this weekend

Beekman 1802 2-pack Bye Bye Bugs Repellant Bar Soap
688-445 $15, free shipping
Beekman 1802 2-pack Bye Bye Bugs Repellant Bar Soap

Enriched with coconut milk, milk proteins and goat milk, these bars help moisturize and cleanse skin. Either shower as you would with a regular bar soap or simply rub a square on your pulse points and clothing.

What You Get

• (2) 3.5 oz. Bye Bye Bug Bar Soap
What It Does
  • Formulated with an aromatic blend of lemon, eucalyptus and citronella
  • Citronella is known as minimum risk pesticide to help repel insects
  • Free of DEET and parabens
  • Each box contains five travel-friendly squares for individual use
How to Use
  • Either shower as you would with a regular bar soap or simply rub a square on your pulse points and clothing. Your body heat will release the scent from the oils into the air.
Ingredients

Ingredients: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate**, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil (and) Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil (and) Juniperus Virginiana Oil (and) Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil (and) Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil (and) Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil (and) Lavandula Hybrida Oil (and) Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil (and) Melaleuca Alternfolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil (and) Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Goat Milk (Caprae Lac), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Pentasodium Pentetate. **May Also Contain Sodium Palm Kernelate

Honored Contributor

Beekman 1802 Bye Bye Bug Repellant Spray 2-pack
688-441
Beekman 1802 Bye Bye Bug Repellant Spray 2-pack

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   I took a little peek at HSN and there were The Boys selling a daily facial peel. It gets good reviews and I hope to add my own - it is on its way to me! It cost $50 for a 2 pack. One is priced at $40 so this seemed like a good deal. Free shipping!