Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman QVC TSV - April 4th: Seasonal Bounty Box Subscription

BTW - for anyone interested,  the duo of the Beekman deodorant is back in stock at HSN

@Chi-town girl  - I saw that the other night, when they were on.  I bought it, and a lot of other things.  I love their products!  I've never tried their deodorant, but love the thought of a better, cleaner option, and I haven't had luck with baking soda products.  It gets very good reviews.  I'm a new neighbor and I bought lots of their soaps and lotions. Will be spreading some Beekman love to friends and family, during this quarantine.  Hope you're well, and have a fun weekend!

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

BTW - for anyone interested,  the duo of the Beekman deodorant is back in stock at HSN

@Chi-town girl  - I saw that the other night, when they were on.  I bought it, and a lot of other things.  I love their products!  I've never tried their deodorant, but love the thought of a better, cleaner option, and I haven't had luck with baking soda products.  It gets very good reviews.  I'm a new neighbor and I bought lots of their soaps and lotions. Will be spreading some Beekman love to friends and family, during this quarantine.  Hope you're well, and have a fun weekend!

@IlliniGirl88  - a GREAT brand! Let us know your reviews/experience.  Do you have a favorite scent? I'm tempted to get the new Lilac Dream Cream with the coupon but I also have some other things in my cart. Have a good weekend!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@IlliniGirl88  - a GREAT brand! Let us know your reviews/experience.  Do you have a favorite scent? I'm tempted to get the new Lilac Dream Cream with the coupon but I also have some other things in my cart. Have a good weekend!

@Chi-town girl  - I will post a review here.  I think it's not due until mid May.  I haven't tried many scents yet other than Honeyed Grapefruit, which I LOVE!  I'll let you know what I think of the other scents.  I can't get the 20% code to work online.  I really didn't want to have to call in my order.  Any trick to getting it to accept it?  Thanks!

Regular Contributor

Actually, the HSN coupon isn't valid for anyone.  I just tried buying a Beekman product and the coupon was not valid.  Is there a minimum dollar amount that you need to spend?

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  - I will post a review here.  I think it's not due until mid May.  I haven't tried many scents yet other than Honeyed Grapefruit, which I LOVE!  I'll let you know what I think of the other scents.  I can't get the 20% code to work online.  I really didn't want to have to call in my order.  Any trick to getting it to accept it?  Thanks!

@IlliniGirl88  - I haven't tried to use the coupon yet. Don't see it posted to my account. If I decide to order something and it doesn't work I will call CS. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Coupon works for me. I would call CS to apply it to your account @IlliniGirl88 @Sister Barbara. It's account specific but HSN CS adds it to your account when requested. You have to give them this # when you call or chat. 

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

Coupon works for me. I would call CS to apply it to your account @IlliniGirl88 @Sister Barbara. It's account specific but HSN CS adds it to your account when requested. You have to give them this # when you call or chat. 

Thank you @FLGators 

Super Contributor

I just called CS and asked if they would add it to my account for me but they said no and that it was customer specific. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Bibione @spursfan2 @willdob3 @LisaMofSLC @SFGIANTSGIRL  & Beekman fans-

New scent...Lilac Dream has launched! At HSN $34 free shipping

Beekman 1802 Lilac Dream Goat Milk Body Cream with Spatula
688-429
Beekman 1802 Lilac Dream Goat Milk Body Cream with Spatula

Goat milk whipped body cream that just melts into your skin, with creamy butters and other key ingredients that soften and moisturize. Features an ethereal fragrance that fuses crisp greens with a floral bouquet of lilac, jasmine and white rose.

What You Get

• 16 fl. oz. Lilac Dream Whipped Body Cream
  • Spatula

Ordered mine with the 20% today only coupon Smiley Happy

Deb

Honored Contributor

@scullychick  -  in those rare cases when the H CS does that, I just call back and ask another CS rep. If there is an issue applying the coupon, they have deposited up to $20 in my Spendable Kash acct

@SFGIANTSGIRL  - good for you! Please post a review of the new lilac scent unless you are saving it for a gift! A comparison to the Spring Blossom would be of interest to me. Hope you love it!

Unfortunately, by the time I had a chance to do some shopping,  it was late and the coupon expired