Valued Contributor
I ordered this kit from HSN. It looks like a nice offering. I've never smelled this fragrance so trusting it's light.  Plus, I got the sunscreen duo and 4 Pure Goat Soaps. Now, if I can refrain from visiting the site and seeing what else sings to me. Smiley Happy  Anyone else buying this visit? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman New Kit

[ Edited ]

@Lally  - thx for the notice of new items. I will check out the Beekman homepage but most likely skipping this visit.

i like their SPF products. Recently purchased the SPF primer and I've used it daily this week. Good product. No issues with compatability with makeup. I like the lightweight texture. Thinking the bottle will last at least 2 mths, maybe 3. The primer does not have a white cast.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Hey Chi, How great to hear from you today. Thanks for telling me about the primer and your results. Don't you dare tempt me this weekend with some new Beekman discovery.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

The Honeyed Grapefruit is my favorite Beekman fragrance. I think you will like it.

Valued Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

The Honeyed Grapefruit is my favorite Beekman fragrance. I think you will like it.

Oh that makes me happy to read. Thank you so much for letting me know you love it. Now, I'm truly looking forward to its arrival.

Honored Contributor

@Lally wrote:

Hey Chi, How great to hear from you today. Thanks for telling me about the primer and your results. Don't you dare tempt me this weekend with some new Beekman discovery.Smiley Happy

@Lally  - nice to see you too! What is the price of that new kit? Is it only 1 option for fragrance?

Also, want you to know that I bought their regular SPF duo last year. About halfway thru the bottle the spray nozzle started to clog badly. Others reported the same issue and their was a modification made to the nozzle. Make sure to shake well before each use. Let me know your experience and thoughts about the product and nozzle.

Wouldn't it be nice if the SPF primer price was reduced for this event and I could score a credit?!?  I paid the regular $24 price which is not bad esp if it lasts 3 mths

Have a nice weekend!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Chi, Thanks for the heads up on the defect. I hope they will lower the primer price so you can add to your stock. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Lally Thanks for posting, I ordered the set as well. I have not tried their hair products, salve or wipes so this will be like a sampler for me.

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know if Beekman 1802 will be available on both HSN and QVC or are they being phased out on HSN?   Right now on HSN there is a lot of FS on Beekman.

Thanks!

Valued Contributor
Chessylady, I thought this kit had plenty to love. Enjoy. Oh, and I like their hair products. I use the shampoo, conditioner, vinegar rinse, bars and styling cream. Can’t wait for a TS hair kit.