Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Natural Deodorant - Reviews

Nice gift set! $35, free shipping at Beekman store

Limited Time Only. A $54 value.

Take a clean break with these skin-saving morning essentials powered by pure goat milk. Clean up your routine with our best-selling 9 oz bar soap (ceramic dish included!), get your skin glowing with our foaming face wash and swipe to freshen up with all-day odor protection using our new natural deodorant. Treat yourself to healthy, cared-for skin, from head-to-toe. 

B18MS20-1_600x.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Screenshot_2020-04-09-20-55-50.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL  - I'm even more excited now to get my TSV bc I've read on Facebook,  customers say it is the Flower Market scent they developed several years ago for a joint offer with MacKenzie-Childs!!!!

The Flower Market scent was a previous seasonal BBox when they were still at Evine. It's one of my FAVORITE scents Heart By any chance did you try the Flower Market scent? Can you comment if it is the same as Spring Blossom?  

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

Odd because I don't know of much that smells worse than a goat.  I would never associate that with deodorant.

I asked for reviews of the Beekman deodorant. 

Your comment...suggests you are clueless!

@Chi-town girl Well, I'll speak about clueless and maybe you'll be happy about that since it is a direct response.

Clueless:  This is a discussion board. You are not the owner, moderator of chief of this board, unless I am mistaken.  Clue:  When one posts they are posting a subject for or adding to a DISCUSSION.

DISCUSSION: a conversation or debate about a certain topic.  Lots of thoughts and ideas will be injected into the conversation.  

I do hope this information is helpful to you!  

Honored Contributor

Well said @Sooner

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL  - I'm even more excited now to get my TSV bc I've read on Facebook,  customers say it is the Flower Market scent they developed several years ago for a joint offer with MacKenzie-Childs!!!!

The Flower Market scent was a previous seasonal BBox when they were still at Evine. It's one of my FAVORITE scents Heart By any chance did you try the Flower Market scent? Can you comment if it is the same as Spring Blossom?  

I never tried that scent but I do love the spring blossom.  Very nice and I don't find it overpowering at all

Deb

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I never tried that scent but I do love the spring blossom.  Very nice and I don't find it overpowering at all

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL  -  thank you! I think the inclusion of the 'greens' softens the floral and I'm hoping it IS  the same scent as the Flower Market. It has a floral aspect, but not dominant or cloying as some floral scents can be, instead it's fresh and clean

The Flower Market name and art/design is from MacKenzie-Childs, not sure if there would be a trademark restriction that would prevent Beekman from using the FM name/art. Beekman created the Flower Market scent so they should be able to rename it and sell it as their own. 

My Q TSV order is in transit, expecting it NLT 4/15.  Will post my review.  I still have a few Flower Market items from the previous Bounty Box -  bar of soap, body/hand wash and the spray fragrance so I can do a side by side comparison.  

Respected Contributor

There is a company called Goat Milk Stuff.  They have deoderant 2.5 oz for $10.  You can try a sample for $1.00.  I think it works fine now  but we still have not had any  warm weather so I can't say it will work then.  I tried their soaps too.  I still think I like Beekman better.  i need a little more time to decide.  Yes Beekman is pricey but usually there are good deels and HSN seems to always have free shipping. They are marketing geniuses but I would rather they get my $$$ than giant corps.  They have done alot for Sharon Springs too!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

For those that purchased, please post reviews.

I bought the duo at H for a crazy good price plus addtl savings with coupon.

Have been using it exclusively now for a couple of weeks - LOVE it! Glad I have it on A/S!!!

The deodorant is posted at H. $34 for a duo, free ship. A/S option.(March 12th post)

Is anyone here using this-reviews???

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Milk Stick Deodorant
688-432
Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Milk Stick Deodorant

What You Get
  • (2) 2.5 oz. Milk Stick Invisible Deodorants
What It Does
  • Contains goat milk, rich in vitamins
  • Gentle formulation
  • Free of baking soda, aluminum and synthetic fragrance
How to Use
  • Apply a smooth, even application to dry, clean skin. Allow product to dry before putting on clothing. Use daily and apply as needed.
  Ingredients

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Propanediol, Sodium Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactyl Lactate, Triethyl Citrate, Polysorbate 20, Caprae Lac (Goat Milk), Allantoin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Salvia Officianalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavander) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora Leaf Oil

I very much approve of your efforts to keep your own thread on track.  I was wondering whether it might be appropriate to ask for a comparison among Beekman's, Tom's of Maine, and Kiss My Face, to the extent anyone knows.  I have tried Tom's and KMF, but not Beekman's.  Please let me know if not and I will delete this post, @Chi-town girl 

Tom's of Maine, unscented:Tom's of Maine Natural Long-Lasting Deodorant (with Photos, Prices ...

Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water, sodium stearate, organic Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glyceryl laurate, Humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extract, organic Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ascorbic acid, organic Cymbopogon flexuosus oil.

Kiss My Face, unscented: Active Life Stick Deodorant – Fragrance Free: 2.48 oz.

Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Water, Sodium Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Zinc Ricinoleate, Steareth -100, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Sucrose Cocoate, Glycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Leaf Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.