Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman Natural Deodorant - Reviews

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Valstybaby  - do you have a review for this product to share?

Are you considering  purchase? I'm happy to respond to your questions about the product. Have a good day!

Are you selling this product? It's none of your business whether I was purchasing this or not.  This is a beauty blog. I don't need for you to answer my questions. 

You have a better day. 

Respected Contributor

It’s so sad that we here in the Forums can’t get along. I have to say that Threads do get “high jacked” a lot. I started a Thread for the BeautyBio R45 System product and it was for those who purchased the system to post their progress and what they thought of the product so we all could chat about it. It was “high jacked” with people posting about the Lancer product line. There are posters that post negetivity ALWAYS and have nothing nice to post. Kind of reminds me of the mean girls in high school. Sad very sad.
Respected Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
It’s so sad that we here in the Forums can’t get along. I have to say that Threads do get “high jacked” a lot. I started a Thread for the BeautyBio R45 System product and it was for those who purchased the system to post their progress and what they thought of the product so we all could chat about it. It was “high jacked” with people posting about the Lancer product line. There are posters that post negetivity ALWAYS and have nothing nice to post. Kind of reminds me of the mean girls in high school. Sad very sad.

Yes, it is sad. We should all be working together especially at this time. This is only a Beauty board. 

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Are you considering  purchase? I'm happy to respond to your questions about the product. Have a good day!

Are you selling this product? It's none of your business whether I was purchasing this or not.  This is a beauty blog. I don't need for you to answer my questions. 

You have a better day. 

@Valstybaby  - I asked for reviews of the Beekman deodorant. The title and content of my OP is straightforward.

You have RUDELY posted 3 responses to me - alll of them off topic/not related to the product.

And you have become increasingly hostile. You are claiming  to not wanting to be rude. And yet...that's exactly what you are doing!

I'm having a very GOOD day! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

Yes, it is sad. We should all be working together especially at this time. This is only a Beauty board. 

@Naturesbeauty - yes, I agree with you. Why do posters high-jack threads?

And they keep coming back with increased hiostility. Sad doesn't even begin to explain their behavior!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

You have a better day. 

@Valstybaby  - I asked for reviews of the Beekman deodorant. The title and content of my OP is straightforward.

You have RUDELY posted 3 responses to me - alll of them off topic/not related to the product.

And you have become increasingly hostile. You are claiming  to not wanting to be rude. And yet...that's exactly what you are doing!

I did not post the first three very rude comments you did. I merely brought to your attention that this is a beauty board. Go back and read your nasty comments.

i will no longer reply to your comments. I was not nasty. 

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

You have a better day. 

I did not post the first three very rude comments you did. I merely brought to your attention that this is a beauty board. Go back and read your nasty comments.

Um. On this thread - yes, you are rude, hostile and using your term...nasty 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

You have a better day. 

Um. On this thread - yes, you are rude, hostile and using your term...nasty 

😂😂😂😂😂

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

Those prices are crazy alright! 

Im not spending more than $6 on deodorant and Ive found sticks for as low as 2,99 in Big Lots.  The goat men are laughing all the way to the bank.  Not on my dime.

I asked for reviews of the Beekman deodorant... hopefully your math skills are better than your reading/comprehensive skills  Woman Wink

And I won't even attempt to explain to you  true product comparison based on ingredients,  effectiveness, no animal testing, lol Woman Tongue

Hi Chi-Town

I got the set on auto delivery and love it. I had been using clinical formulas of different brands and was concerned this would not work for me.  It does and its awesome.  I like that it doesn't have all the bad stuff.  Worth every cent.

Deb

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

Those prices are crazy alright! 

Im not spending more than $6 on deodorant and Ive found sticks for as low as 2,99 in Big Lots.  The goat men are laughing all the way to the bank.  Not on my dime.

I asked for reviews of the Beekman deodorant... hopefully your math skills are better than your reading/comprehensive skills  Woman Wink

And I won't even attempt to explain to you  true product comparison based on ingredients,  effectiveness, no animal testing, lol Woman Tongue

Hi Chi-Town

I got the set on auto delivery and love it. I had been using clinical formulas of different brands and was concerned this would not work for me.  It does and its awesome.  I like that it doesn't have all the bad stuff.  Worth every cent.

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL  Hi Deb - glad it's working for you too! I have also tried a number of other natural deodorant products and they were all tossed.

I'm still waiting for the TSV Bounty Box -  have you rec'd your order? Excited to try the Spring Blossom scent