Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman Natural Deodorant - Reviews

[ Edited ]

@Reever 

Amen and amen!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl.......A question: does the Beekman Natural Deodorant stop you from sweating? Thanks ahead of time. 😷🤗
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
@Chi-town girl.......A question: does the Beekman Natural Deodorant stop you from sweating? Thanks ahead of time. 😷🤗

@Naturesbeauty, I've not tried this Beekman deodorant but since it's just a deodorant, I'd have to say no.  That is why I need anti-perspirant and not just deodorant.  None of these natural products stop the sweating and that bothers me.      

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

FYI, Suave has introduced a new all natural deodorant. 

I asked for reviews of the Beekman deodorant!

I saw the thread about suave and passed it, did not open it to read or post. Because it holds no interest to me.

Your comment adds nothing to my request Woman Tongue

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Odd because I don't know of much that smells worse than a goat.  I would never associate that with deodorant.

I asked for reviews of the Beekman deodorant. 

Your comment...suggests you are clueless!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Naturesbeauty, I've not tried this Beekman deodorant but since it's just a deodorant, I'd have to say no.  That is why I need anti-perspirant and not just deodorant.  None of these natural products stop the sweating and that bothers me.      

@Naturesbeauty  @Lipstickdiva  - it's just a deodorant. Will see if I need an alternative product when I do extreme workouts or for higher temp days. So far I have not had any issues with the Beekman product and I'm an active person. 

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

I just bought some from the Beekman site as it was sold out at HSN.  

I've been looking for something like this as almost anything irritates my sensitive skin.

I'll post back after it arrives and I try it.

@Witchy Woman  - hope it works for you! Please post a review TY

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I'm thankful excessive wetness/odor have never been a problem.  Even when I worked and ran every day, I showered 3 times a day and hardly had time to sweat Cat LOL

I'm sure some will be aghast at that much showering, but they were quick showers and I took care of my skin.

A stick like this will last me a long time!

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I'm thankful excessive wetness/odor have never been a problem.  Even when I worked and ran every day, I showered 3 times a day and hardly had time to sweat Cat LOL

I'm sure some will be aghast at that much showering, but they were quick showers and I took care of my skin.

A stick like this will last me a long time!

@Witchy Woman  - I am really pleased so far. Have been really impressed with a number of Beekman products and they are on A/D. I love the quality and value. Sourced from USA too! 

They say one stick has 600 swipes. With daily use one stick should last me at least 2 months. 

No strange odor/scent. Nothing sticky or weird feeling. No stains or white cast. And I don't smell body odor end of day.