Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Natural Deodorant - Reviews

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

Those prices are crazy alright! 

Im not spending more than $6 on deodorant and Ive found sticks for as low as 2,99 in Big Lots.  The goat men are laughing all the way to the bank.  Not on my dime.

I asked for reviews of the Beekman deodorant... hopefully your math skills are better than your reading/comprehensive skills  Woman Wink

And I won't even attempt to explain to you  true product comparison based on ingredients,  effectiveness, no animal testing, lol Woman Tongue

Thanks. 

Respected Contributor

785CADBE-8573-4C3F-931D-97FEF8D23639.gif

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

FYI, Suave has introduced a new all natural deodorant. 

I asked for reviews of the Beekman deodorant!

I saw the thread about suave and passed it, did not open it to read or post. Because it holds no interest to me.

Your comment adds nothing to my request Woman Tongue

I think you win the prize for the rudest poster here on this board, you should be banned!! and BTW, Suave needs to be capitialized. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

FYI, Suave has introduced a new all natural deodorant. 

I asked for reviews of the Beekman deodorant!

I saw the thread about suave and passed it, did not open it to read or post. Because it holds no interest to me.

Your comment adds nothing to my request Woman Tongue

I think you win the prize for the rudest poster here on this board, you should be banned!! and BTW, Suave needs to be capitialized. 

LOL! You're the RUDE one buh-bye Woman Tongue 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

78C08A71-0DD7-4F84-8EBB-C1DA6E7F32E8.jpegThe thread title reads: Beekman Deodorant ~~~REVIEWS~~~

Honored Contributor

@iwrite wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

Im not spending more than $6 on deodorant and Ive found sticks for as low as 2,99 in Big Lots.  The goat men are laughing all the way to the bank.  Not on my dime.

I asked for reviews of the Beekman deodorant... hopefully your math skills are better than your reading/comprehensive skills  Woman Wink

And I won't even attempt to explain to you  true product comparison based on ingredients,  effectiveness, no animal testing, lol Woman Tongue

hi @Chi-town girl 

long time no see <smile> how is your korres stash? hope all is well with you.

yes, the FIRST line (no doubt)  of your post asked for people that purchased the Beekman product to post reviews. the same thing has happened in some threads that i created.

i agree with you about the ingredients being important. sadly, i've come to realize that some don't have a problem putting ingredients on their skin that can lead to things like weakening their endocrine system. and right about now, not to be funny, but having a non compromised immune system is a really good thing.

here's a math problem, which costs less?

A. paying the co-pay for cancer treatments, respiratory distress or neurological toxicity, to name a few problems that the wrong ingredients cause over time. many trips back and forth to doctors offices.

B. buying products that don't have chemicals that are KNOWN to cause any of the medical problems in A above. no repetitive doctors visits required.

growing up, i was taught, 'when you know better, you do better'. as an adult, i've discovered that is not true for many. if the label on some products said 'ingredient x is known to cause cancer', some would think it was a hoax.

i can't help but wonder what some are going to do when their made in china makeup is out of stock for a long period of time. even if i wore makeup, there is no way on God's green earth, that i would put a beauty product made in china on any of my skin.

stay safe and enjoy your new beekman find.

@iwrite  - it seems some really don't understand or maybe it's care/consideration for the OP when they respond. 

Some posters that despise certain brands will follow me looking for an opportunity to derail a thread or to post something rude/insulting. I've seen it repeatedly here where they derail my threads or others, joyfully! And in many cases it's the same posters over and over and over. Shouldn't THEY be banned? 

Regarding Korres, they have a new sunless tanning product. I posted info on the Korres thread. I'm happy with TanTowels, so I'm not going to purchase the Korres product,  but am interested in reviews. Let me know if you try it

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@iwrite wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

hi @Chi-town girl 

yes, the FIRST line (no doubt)  of your post asked for people that purchased the Beekman product to post reviews. the same thing has happened in some threads that i created.

i agree with you about the ingredients being important. sadly, i've come to realize that some don't have a problem putting ingredients on their skin that can lead to things like weakening their endocrine system. and right about now, not to be funny, but having a non compromised immune system is a really good thing.

A. paying the co-pay for cancer treatments, respiratory distress or neurological toxicity, to name a few problems that the wrong ingredients cause over time. many trips back and forth to doctors offices.

B. buying products that don't have chemicals that are KNOWN to cause any of the medical problems in A above. no repetitive doctors visits required.

growing up, i was taught, 'when you know better, you do better'. as an adult, i've discovered that is not true for many. if the label on some products said 'ingredient x is known to cause cancer', some would think it was a hoax.

i can't help but wonder what some are going to do when their made in china makeup is out of stock for a long period of time. even if i wore makeup, there is no way on God's green earth, that i would put a beauty product made in china on any of my skin.

@iwrite  - it seems some really don't understand or maybe it's care/consideration for the OP when they respond. 

Some posters that despise certain brands will follow me looking for an opportunity to derail a thread or to post something rude/insulting. I've seen it repeatedly here where they derail my threads or others, joyfully! And in many cases it's the same posters over and over and over. Shouldn't THEY be banned? 

Regarding Korres, they have a new sunless tanning product. I posted info on the Korres thread. I'm happy with TanTowels, so I'm not going to purchase the Korres product,  but am interested in reviews. Let me know if you try it

I didn't realize once you post a topic no one can say anything but what your post said.  There are many posts on here where people actually get to post their opinions. I thought that's what this board was for. 

Not necessary to be so rude on a beauty board in these trying times.  

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@iwrite wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

hi @Chi-town girl 

I didn't realize once you post a topic no one can say anything but what your post said.  There are many posts on here where people actually get to post their opinions. I thought that's what this board was for. 

@Valstybaby  - I posted this thread for reviews of this specific product.

You may not be familiar with some of the posters here that HATE this brand. They follow me to post rude, insulting off topic comments about this brand and have derailed threads for their own RUDE, SELFISH purposes.

Yep, whether it's today, yesterday or tomorrow,  they shouldn't be so rude on any forum or any thread. 

Hoping to hear from other Beekman purchasers of the deodorant so I can read their reviews. Thank you for understanding! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@iwrite wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

hi @Chi-town girl 

@Valstybaby  - I posted this thread for reviews of this specific product.

You may not be familiar with some of the posters here that HATE this brand. They follow me to post rude, insulting off topic comments about this brand and have derailed threads for their own RUDE, SELFISH purposes.

Yep, whether it's today, yesterday or tomorrow,  they shouldn't be so rude on any forum or any thread. 

Hoping to hear from other Beekman purchasers of the deodorant so I can read their reviews. Thank you for understanding! 

No I don't understand but I won't be rude.

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby  - do you have a review for this product to share?

Are you considering  purchase? I'm happy to respond to your questions about the product. Have a good day!